The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Arena ideas

Go down 
+16
darthwiley
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
dx
Axe
JJ'
Darkfire
GRIZZ
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
PyroJockey
Bouncer
KillaK
ACE
Kingkong
{DSB}Mewtwo
VASH
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Arena ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm

I have tried without success to find and eliminate the spawn timer. It must be hard coded in the game itself.

There is an option to eliminate the spawn timer with the Enhanced Server Manager. I tried this back when we were testing exceeding the 24 player limit. The result I got was the timer was stuck at 1 and you would never spawn.

I don't know if Ace tried this on his server. Maybe he had better luck.

I am making progress with modding the award weapons. It's slow because I have to earn them before I can test them. I could probably get them instantly using the Cheat Engine, but if there's a freeze or crash I won't know if it's from my mod or from the Cheat Engine.

P.S. I've been spending some time in Arena lately and it does seem slow to me now. I do like the faster gameplay. It's more like Descent. The Descenters have a saying, "if you live more than 30 seconds, you're doing it wrong".

Last edited by PyroJockey on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:27 am

lol thats so old school! lol but i gotta say that looks pretty awesum! XD i love the chaos lol well at least u tried pity that it cant go away lol haha o well if u need sum1 to help b a tester to get award weapons i dont mind helping lol i have knack 4 gettin the award weapons lol
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:29 pm

1st off, Vash, why do you always say XD? What does it mean? WTF? 2nd, what if you could add weather conditions. Like on mygetto it could be raining.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:57 pm

hey i like that wheather idea lol and XD is a simly like : ) its just bigger and happier looking lol Sinister this one is pretty close to how i mean it lol just less mean looking XP lol o that one is sticking its tongue out lol
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:03 pm

right... happier (X)
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:30 am

Vash is one of my favorite posters and players. ALWAYS has some intersting responses and plays using all different kinds of tactics.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:45 am

lol thats cuz my LUCK changes each day XP lol just depends which map and which class im luckiest with XD lol thanks whily u get the cool afro smily 4 that afro lol i never find a good enough post that deserves the afro smily lol
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:08 am

Vash, i've never played you. What time are you usuallly on?
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:45 pm

it varies im usually too busy with college x.x and if im lucky to get free time i find myself lagging cuz ive got 3 other family members doin there own thing with music, vids, and movies x.x but im on break!!! so ima b doin arena marathons closer to the night is when i play lol
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:27 pm

yea, i know what you mean. I have reports and soccer practice (my team just made playoffs last weak Very Happy ) i don't have a lot of time before bed. On the lag thing, i don't have that promblem. the promblem i do have is that we have only 1 tv in the house and every wants to use it for their own reason. i'm don't complain a lot, because i can just go on my computer and watch some movies, but it does get annoying if i lose the argument 7 times a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena ideas
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6