The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

.com vs arena?

Go down 
+10
vergamaton
MountAndDewMe
ACE
KillaK
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Bouncer
Axe
PyroJockey
VASH
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:49 am

http://www.swbfii.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5814
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 am

im gettin a piece of this action 4 sure!! sign me up boss dude cuz im there! lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am

Interesting. Who will host? The classes in .COM are modded.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:16 am

haha i know! there used to how easy it is with grunt so they b n trouble, i think lol, if they come to our server and have no mods lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am

Sure I'd be happy to play for the arena
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:26 am

I would think that since the challenge originated from .COM, that Arena as the challenged should be allowed to choose the venue.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 pm

*salutes*
Bouncer, reporting for duty.

Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 pm

obviously im n for arena.....
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:40 am

That'd be fun. There's a bunch of good players on that server.... Almost as good as our players.
pimp
If we did it in the Arena with Team Damage OFF, I'd love to get in on it. Greener
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:18 am

we should prolly do team damage on they are used to pointblank mining and detpacking
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:04 am

true but so r our guys lol besides with td off there no holdin bak and every1 can show there true potiental at gettin kills lol well thats my opinon anyway
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:35 pm

im used to td on and off i can easily ply n both every is a good plyer u can all ajust..
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm

I think they were all talk. I doubt this will ever happen.

Unless..... there's some way to play SWBF2 just by posting thousands of messages on a forum. Then, they'd probably be onboard! Laughing
lol!

I'd put Mewtwo against any of their top posters! drunken
You don't know the true power of Darth Spam!
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Hey ummm wait a sec...the only off putting comment on that thread in .com was Nero's comment....thats just how he is and he doesnt play the game anymore so ignore him.....

We are always down for a battle. We used to face the DD server in the past. 4 times actually(won 3 of them). Im sure we can find 8-10 guys willing to do this. TD Off is obviously fine, but i think we would prefer to use all the classes and not just engys and rockets.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 am

hahaha It wasn't Nero's comment. I kinda did ignore that one anyways. Shocked
It just struck me as kinda lame that there's a LOT of posting on that forum. -A LOT- But when it came to a direct challenge from me, there's frickin crickets chirping. scratch
Dontchall wanna shoot at the Sho?
Grunt Rocket
afro

But anyhoo.... Enough of that. Cool

Yeah, all classes for sure. That point-blank thing was something completely different. Just an idea of mine to see if anyone was interested. I guess I shoulda posted it on the BFC forum instead.

So, would we have all classes including Specials? So there can be Puerto Recons? Peanut Butter Jelly
Darkies vs Bothans?
Or worse.... Magnas vs Jetties omg

Maybe just the basic 4...
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 am

i think no specials cuz there kind of uneven and i just dont like em lol
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 am

yea it takes a while for us to get coordinated because people dont check the forums a lot....we are just a bunch of older guys who like to play in a particular server whenever we can get on.....

Battles are always Galactic Civil War, no specials. Just stick with the main 4 classes...

Best of 5 maps or Best of 7 maps? If u want 7, than please dont make all your maps CTF lol it would take forever Sad

Ummmm one problem, based on past experiences, is getting 12 guys for us that are able to play at a particular time and day without any conflicts. So if u want to aim for like a 10v10? Just to make it a little more doable. Maybe say...
2 Grunts
2 Snipers
3 Engys
3 Rockets

Back to top Go down
MountAndDewMe
Grunt
Grunt
MountAndDewMe

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:25 pm

i would like to join this one but do guys know when and what time?
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:00 pm

well idk but bossplayer was too rude. THat comment ruined the post...and i was the one who set the "challenge". ANd actually it was not a challenge, it was just an idea. In my first post i said that. Nothing more than that...i wanted ot see the reaction of .com people but obviously no1 gives a s#*% about the battle. I would love to see that battle, but the .com old school guys are not around anymore. They were all legends...the old guys who still play are: me, acuarroro, 7dust, killak...and probably. I really hope the old guys which played daily would come to this battle....but it wont happen. Im up to this battle anywyas, on .com's site of course.

And nero is a dick, he goes to the forum daily to f*#% up other people posts. hes a complete dick.
Back to top Go down
xNightWing
Grunt
Grunt
xNightWing

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 am

Probably play for Arena since .com has nerds like Mandalore and c*#%$*@#% (vergamaton) Laughing
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:56 pm

xNightWing wrote:
Probably play for Arena since .com has nerds like Mandalore and c*#%$*@#% (vergamaton) Laughing

c#$%&? wtf means that?

nerds? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 pm

what u got against mandalore? i think hes cool lol
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 am

so thats actually...an insult? lol!
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:22 am

lol
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:29 pm

hmm if the slots havent all been taken ill go for it. id be willing to fight for arena since thats my favorite server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.com vs arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.com vs arena?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next