The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

The Arena is now on TV!

Go down 
+7
rikuheart105
dx
PyroJockey
{DSB}Mewtwo
GRIZZ
VASH
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:22 pm

nope why would we boot the arenalive we only boot the players for that! and shonuff is still working on getting it to auto spectate so it can be on all the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Alright, we got the sound working now. cheers headphones Rock On!

That sucked trying to get it going. It took me like 4 or 5 maps of spectating to get it configured correctly. Server started at 24/24 and by the time I finally went to actually play, it ended up being just me and Grizz basically going one-on-one! Evil or Very Mad
scratch

Well, the video is as good as I can get it. The brightness isn't so high that the snow on Hoth or the walls on Tantive are just white blurs. And the sound is kinda clear. eh Neutral

If I can figure out something with modifying a controller, like Pyro was talking about, then I could have it spectating 24/7! Otherwise I have to be at my spare PS2 all-the-time just so I could choose Spectate every time a new map starts.... thumbs down

I was already doing that once in awhile when no admins were on but I didn't want to actually play or just couldn't play. I like playing with my lil' baby on the floor and have the game spectating in the background to watch for glitchers. hehe And now, that's when I'll be broadcasting!
popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:05 pm

JJ' wrote:
dx wrote:
lol thats cool not the hack jj pwning

Where am I pwning? I wouldn't mind seein that...

I can't remember what map(s) it was. But there's a bunch of times that the ArenaLive Channel on Justin.TV would be spectating you for a LONG time.

Since it switches who it spectates every time they die, it doesn't show players for that long at-a-time. But you were frickin wreckin' shop and staying alive for like 5 or 6 minute shots! So it stayed spectating you for most of that azz-whoopin! Twisted Evil
Grunt Rocket
Sniper Flame Thrower

roflmao

The cool thing is, Justin.TV automatically saves each broadcast in 2-hour chunks (or less) and puts them into the list of videos on The ArenaLive Channel. So, it's all there. Well, most of it. It deletes the videos after 6 days. But....

If you guys go on there and find parts of the vids that you like, you can "Highlight" them or just parts of them and it will automatically add those video clips into the video list permanently!

I quickly did a few little vids last night of me, Grizz, and Mr.Noob.
It's not hard to do, but it's also not very fun. laugh
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:49 pm

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
If I can figure out something with modifying a controller, like Pyro was talking about, then I could have it spectating 24/7! Otherwise I have to be at my spare PS2 all-the-time just so I could choose Spectate every time a new map starts.... thumbs down
popcorn

I did a little searching on that. There are some controllers that you can record button clicks as "macros" and play them back in a single click. There are other macro recorders that go in line between the PS2 and the stock controller.

I found 2 limitations with the ones I've seen so far. Either they will not loop (even when taping down the button) or they out of stock
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:42 pm

what kind of recordings,pyro?
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:47 am

{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
what kind of recordings,pyro?

Macros, a recorded set of key/button presses that can be played back with a single click.
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:59 pm

haha yea the live tube is cool....i think the old battle server did something like this back in the day..

ill probably never watch it, but it still is cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:32 pm

KillaK wrote:
ill probably never watch it
you and me both Wink i have only watched it like 2 times and the first person i see is usually Wolverine_Typhlosion or JJ' Wink
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm

KillaK wrote:
haha yea the live tube is cool....i think the old battle server did something like this back in the day..

ill probably never watch it, but it still is cool Cool
its more than just watching you can edit the clips of the players even yourself and make a clip of you kicking but! this is a clip of me just playing and i needed ammo and found a glitcher but i couldnt see his name and he wouldnt shoot at me so i went into the glitch killed him then banned him lol

Last edited by GRIZZ on Mon May 31, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:19 pm

i wouldve laughed if he killed you lol and how are you supposed to even find clips of yourself?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:23 pm

But he didnt kill me and i got the satisfaction of killing him before i banned him lol! you watch the clips of the stages and then edit them its easy.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:25 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
you watch the clips of the stages
stages?
Quote :
and then edit them its easy.
what i mean is how do you edit them?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:31 pm

go to the arena live you find the clip you want and click highlight and choose the start and end timehttp://www.justin.tv/arenalive#r=SN5OY3w~
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm

yeah but well none of them have me in it.they just skip me and alot of other people *J5Star* was skipped and *Tri-Photon* was skipped and those are my aliases well the photon is my new main and only alias now
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 am

That video was funny as hell! I see you trying to get him to shoot at you, then you go in the wall and kill that dumb azz! Then you see the "Obi Wan booted for glitching" roll across the screen! Classic video footage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arena is now on TV!   The Arena is now on TV! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arena is now on TV!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2