The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?

Go down 
5 posters

Yes
Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? I_vote_lcap89%Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No
Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? I_vote_lcap11%Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Empty
PostSubject: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 pm

There has been a lot of talk on the Arena server blog about BR's admin status.

What is your opinion, should it be reinstated?
Back to top Go down
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:57 pm

I voted yes. I think he's learned his lesson by now but he needs to promise to keep cool when the pbing happens. And no, this poll will not decide whether he returns or not. Thats up to the big man!
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 pm

I voted yes. I do not know the reasons for his dismissal, but I do know he has been fair when I play the Arena. The only observation of using administrator privilege I have seen was that he was always a plastic boy (clone or storm trooper), but I see no harm in that as long as the sides remain balanced.

AURORUS wrote:
no, this poll will not decide whether he returns or not. Thats up to the big man!

Uh....err....well that wasn't a poll question but I do agree with the statement.
Back to top Go down
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 pm

That statement wasn't for you pyro lol That was for anyone who may think that is the poll's purpose.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 am

CAAAAPTAAAAIIIIN CAAAAVEMAAAAAN!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 am

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:

I remember the show...not getting the reference. scratch
Back to top Go down
XxB.R.xX
Grunt
Grunt
XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Eh Pyro, it's a reference to me when I'm a jet trooper. It's the first thing I say when I use one. I actually scream it into the mic. lol
Back to top Go down
Nac1234
Rookie
Rookie
Nac1234

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 pm

BR, how come I never hear you say Caption Cave Man anymore. Or have I just not been paying attention hmmm

I remember that show. I was watching a few re-runs the other day.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 pm

PyroJockey wrote:
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:

I remember the show...not getting the reference. scratch

hehe I forget not everyone uses their headset.

Yeah, BR would yell that into the headset sometimes. So that was my lil clever way of saying I reinstated his admin. Cool

But alas, I think he's already quit again cuzz of the trolls hounding him on the server blog. thumbs down
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:36 pm

He was f*#king up....I want to change my vote now lol
Back to top Go down
XxB.R.xX
Grunt
Grunt
XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Yeah, the trolls were getting to me so I resigned from being an admin before they could get it taken from. I did what I thought was right for the server and I got sh*t on for it by everyone. The whole Bot clan camping in the flag spawn spot on Tantive 4 with Ahole and Biostorm holding the flag each time it respawned and kept refusing to move it really got to me. Despite several verbal warnings on the mic(everyone in Bot who was camping the flag had their mics on) to move the flag and stop disrupting game play(which was causing the server to empty) the force choke on me to get me killed(Ahole) was the final straw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reinstate BR's Arena admin status?   Reinstate BR's Arena admin status? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1