The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Special Classes Unlock at ...

Go down 
+17
A Actual Retard
rick100
AURORUS
boone532
Mandalore
darthwiley
Bouncer
NBAC
OpTicBlaze
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
ACE
GRIZZ
Axe
{DSB}Mewtwo
PyroJockey
VASH
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

How many Points do you want the Special Classes unlocking at?
Recons: 8 & Specials: 12 (default)
Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_lcap20%Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Recons: 15 & Specials: 25
Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_lcap7%Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Recons: 20 & Specials: 35
Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_lcap10%Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Recons: 25 & Specials: 50
Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_lcap10%Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Recons: 30 & Specials: 60
Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_lcap13%Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Recons: 40 & Specials: 80
Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_lcap3%Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Recons: 50 & Specials: 100
Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_lcap37%Special Classes Unlock at ... I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Special Classes Unlock at ... Empty
PostSubject: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 am

Do you hate it when the Specials and Recons come out and start getting cheap kills? thumbs down

Or do you like being able to fly right to the flag to get a lot of scores and/or easy kills? thumbs up

For this poll we'll define Specials as: Jet Troopers, Dark Troopers, Bothans, and Droidekas
Then the Reconers are: Clone Commander, Imperial Officer, Wookie, and Magna Guard

The default amount of points to unlock these classes are 12 and 8.

Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:06 am

i voted 4 them staying the same cuz its like u said sho they do clear out the server
also if noobs gets the specials its not like there that hard to take out its only when a good player gets do they become troublesum and if there good all that will do is temporaily delay them also with that mod it will allow players to 'warp' to safty o yeah and one last personal thing with recons higher up itd b harder to get my percision pistol x.x lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 am

8 & 12, bring em on. It's all part of the game.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:45 pm

i put the first one but i really wanted to put the last one but oh well
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:48 pm

The only reason I would make specials take longer to unlocked is because of bothans. I HATE THOSE STINKING BOTHANS!!!! Also the rebels take longer to unlock their reconner.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Axe wrote:
The only reason I would make specials take longer to unlocked is because of bothans. I HATE THOSE STINKING BOTHANS!!!!
bothans are easy to find on maps such as tantive 4 because there are a lot of doors but other than that i agree with you unless there is a auto turret in your area you might as well as forget about hunting bothans
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 pm

i dont like them low because some dumbazz that really didnt earn the right to unlock them at 8 and 12.
in my view heroes and specials should be earned thats why i like that kill the hero get the hero rule it makes it so you have to earn it!
i vote for a decent amount you should do 20-25 for the recons and 40-50 for the specials why should good players and noobs be equals when it comes to earning an advantage with a special class?
also because everyone except the admins and the players that have gametracker going while playing dont really know who has what amount of points and kills so with them set higher if someone shows up with a special then players know he is rockin and rollin and earned it!

Last edited by GRIZZ on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 am

i think u should do 50 for the recons 100 for the specials..... or just turn them off completely.
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:37 am

Im going to have to agree with Grizz. First of all- specials are really not that hard to kill. Recons are the hardest because they would be doing it somewhere safe and protected. Bothans, if you react fast enough, you can rocketshoot them/detpack them right away. Darkies are easy to kill, just find cover and peek out every once in awhile and weaken it.

But yes, if you want to earn a special, please make the limit higher. Darkies/Bothans should be the highest to unlock.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 pm

specials at 100 points is ahead !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
OpTicBlaze
Rookie
Rookie
OpTicBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:10 pm

100 points won! Change it to it now!
Back to top Go down
http://joinchaosgaming.forumwise.com
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:28 pm

OpTicBlaze wrote:

lol! As soon as the polls are in your favor you declare the election over and claim victory. Are you a politician?
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:53 pm

well no one has voted in awile can we raise the points now?
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:32 pm

umm when are the specials goin to be change so that they are unlocked at 100 points? if this doesnt happen soon i might not play arena anymore thumbs down
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm

me either nbac
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Rigged poll is rigged.

Shooter made two accounts and only joined because you guys told him to vote for 50 and 100. Mad
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:49 pm

even if shooter did vote twice on this 100 pt specials would still be ahead
and we dont know what he voted about- or if he even voted at all

and besides specials just take the fun out of swbf2-same as heros

Last edited by ACE on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OpTicBlaze
Rookie
Rookie
OpTicBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 pm

PyroJockey wrote:
OpTicBlaze wrote:

lol! As soon as the polls are in your favor you declare the election over and claim victory. Are you a politician?
Uh.... Ya. That's Right. I am. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://joinchaosgaming.forumwise.com
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:43 am

When will it be raised?? Raise the hero count too or turn them off.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 pm

I suggest...
50 for Recons
60 for Specials
Back to top Go down
boone532
Grunt
Grunt
boone532

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Mandalore wrote:
I suggest...
50 for Recons
60 for Specials

50 and 75 Cool

It's like an obvious choice to make them higher
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Let's just hurry up and change this already Mad

I like the idea of people having to WORK before recon spamming, jettie camping, etc.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 pm

so whats the point of this poll if nothings changeing?
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:45 pm

I hope this change happens soon. The Specials should be earned and just by getting 12 points is defiently not enough. Im fine with recons being unlocked at 50 points and Specials being unlocked at 60.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:44 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
i dont like them low because some dumbazz that really didnt earn the right to unlock them at 8 and 12.
in my view heroes and specials should be earned thats why i like that kill the hero get the hero rule it makes it so you have to earn it!
i vote for a decent amount you should do 20-25 for the recons and 40-50 for the specials why should good players and noobs be equals when it comes to earning an advantage with a special class?
also because everyone except the admins and the players that have gametracker going while playing dont really know who has what amount of points and kills so with them set higher if someone shows up with a special then players know he is rockin and rollin and earned it!

feel free to vote on this but realize that 50-100 to unlock will never happen! so vote what you think is reasonable for everyone!

i think 30 recon and 50 special works but thats not in the poll lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Classes Unlock at ...   Special Classes Unlock at ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Classes Unlock at ...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next