The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

The Star Wars Holoday Special

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

The Star Wars Holoday Special Empty
PostSubject: The Star Wars Holoday Special   The Star Wars Holoday Special Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 pm

The Star Wars Holoday Special StarWarsHS

This POS was a failed attempt in 1978 by George Lucas to keep Star Wars in the public eye while he made the first sequel. It's a corny made-for-TV crap-fest that is an embarrassment to all involved including the entire original cast of A New Hope. It is rumored that George Lucas tried to destroy every last copy of this turd, but of course he failed.

It was soooo bad I turned it off back in 1978 and to this day still can't force myself to watch the entire thing. Can you?

P.S. better hurry before Lucas finds this link.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Holoday Special   The Star Wars Holoday Special Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:00 pm

i remember this luke looks fake lol to much makeup!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Holoday Special   The Star Wars Holoday Special Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:32 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
i remember this luke looks fake lol to much makeup!

The Star Wars Holoday Special Luker2working2

He was wearing A LOT of make up. He was in a car accident before the end of shooting A New Hope. That's his double you see in the long shots of the land speeder. He broke his nose and cheekbone in the accident and it required heavy makeup to cover it. That's also why he is wearing a mask over his face in his first shot of The Empire Strikes Back and then he lowers his mask just long enough for a Wampa to come out of nowhere and bust up his face. How convenient. Shocked
Back to top Go down
lvzx2
Grunt
Grunt
lvzx2

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Holoday Special   The Star Wars Holoday Special Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:03 am

Shocked omfg nice find, im trying to get through it now. deffinetly wouldnt have made it 5 minutes if i werent such a fan but this is fascinating as horrible as it is. Never saw it or even knew about as i was not born till 79 heh. I like that who ever left the retro commercials in too lol
Funny my first thought when i saw him was Luke having more eyeliner then any chick ive ever dated.

edit: Ok i made it bout 25mins... painful. ill try again some other time lol
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Holoday Special   The Star Wars Holoday Special Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

7 min and 18 secs.. lol i already dislike old stuff to begin with lol but dang i was hopeing to watch this at least lol i mean what is that? the wookie equivilent for an average 1970s american home? really? thats as creative as they were bak then? sigh at least they learned to think outside the box and made star wars what it is today lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Holoday Special   The Star Wars Holoday Special Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Holy cow this is horrible!

There's some OK scenes but you gotta fast forward thru a LOT of lame home-life on Kashyyyk!
Then, the psychadelic stuff on the things Art Carney brings over.... WOW.
But Vash is right, the commercials are great. You see all that steel they used to put into the GM cars?! Friggin tanks back then baby! haha And the production of that Internation Women's Garmet Workers Union song. roflmao
America was funny back then.

I've gotten to the cartoon so far (1 hour in). It's tough going. wacko
I heard of this but never seen it. Oh my God it's so bad I see why!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Holoday Special   The Star Wars Holoday Special Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I had one of those Chevettes, worst car I ever owned. Turned me sour to Chevrolet forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Holoday Special   The Star Wars Holoday Special Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Star Wars Holoday Special
Page 1 of 1