The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

.com vs arena?

Go down 
+10
vergamaton
MountAndDewMe
ACE
KillaK
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Bouncer
Axe
PyroJockey
VASH
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

.com vs arena? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:19 pm

xNightWing wrote:
Probably play for Arena since .com has nerds like Mandalore and c*#%$*@#% (vergamaton) Laughing

Nerd? Who played this game for like 5 years? Check ur playing hours dude!Rolling Eyes
I got a live. And u? When u turn off ur laptop or any gaming console? Never...Rolling Eyes

What is ur problem? First u talked thrash some time ago at the apoc cbox(gaming night with vash, ace and others), and now this? Grow up kid! U have 16, no 13! If u need attention, buy a pet or talk to ur mom.
confused laugh
Ya te di la atencion que querias, espero que esto te ayude a que te sientas mejor contigo mismo. Rolling Eyes

For this and more u have been placed in MNC Wall of Shame, u deserve to be in it. Cool
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Mandalore wrote:
xNightWing wrote:
Probably play for Arena since .com has nerds like Mandalore and c*#%$*@#% (vergamaton) Laughing

Nerd? Who played this game for like 5 years? Check ur playing hours dude!Rolling Eyes
I got a live. And u? When u turn off ur laptop or any gaming console? Never...Rolling Eyes

What is ur problem? First u talked thrash some time ago at the apoc cbox(gaming night with vash, ace and others), and now this? Grow up kid! U have 16, no 13! If u need attention, buy a pet or talk to ur mom.
confused laugh
Ya te di la atencion que querias, espero que esto te ayude a que te sientas mejor contigo mismo. Rolling Eyes

For this and more u have been placed in MNC Wall of Shame, u deserve to be in it. Cool
Gracias por la ayuda mi compa !! Very Happy muy cierto...

So i am a "nerd"? lfmao. I play Twice a week, maybe just once. If you dont believe me, check my GT:http://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BMEXICO%5Dvergamaton/207.210.252.15:3658/ and on arena i play once every 2 weeks....

And that was acctually an "Insult" lol. It is different that ive been playign this game for 4, almost 5 years. yes i do have like twice time than u playin, and of course im an better than u. And dont start a "u are a troll" or "u suck at this game" cause idc what u think....i just want to make u see whos the nerd :d
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Wait so someone enters nerdom by logging in a lot of hours???

I thought it was by how much they know about star wars and s#*% like that. confused
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:43 pm

vergamaton wrote:

Gracias por la ayuda mi compa !! Very Happy muy cierto...

So i am a "nerd"? lfmao. I play Twice a week, maybe just once. If you dont believe me, check my GT:http://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BMEXICO%5Dvergamaton/207.210.252.15:3658/ and on arena i play once every 2 weeks....

And that was acctually an "Insult" lol. It is different that ive been playign this game for 4, almost 5 years. yes i do have like twice time than u playin, and of course im an better than u. And dont start a "u are a troll" or "u suck at this game" cause idc what u think....i just want to make u see whos the nerd :d

Verga, nerd is not a person who plays a lot this game. We are BF2 addicts not nerds.
Laughing

No te ofendas q nerd es el tipo de persona q no tiene una vida normal, solo esta frente al monitor de una computadora o jugando videojuegos 24/7. Se usa cmo un insulto para insinuar q lo unico q sabes hacer es jugar o estar en una pc. O incluso leyendo comics y cosas asi.

KillaK wrote:
Wait so someone enters nerdom by logging in a lot of hours???

I thought it was by how much they know about star wars and s#*% like that. confused
No, they are called 'freaks' lol Nerd is used like an insult trying to insinuate that u dnt have a normal life and the only good thing that u do is live playing videogames, using the pc or reading comics/books.
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 am

I'm a nerd. So are Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. I don't see a problem here.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 am

PyroJockey wrote:
I'm a nerd. So are Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. I don't see a problem here.
they are part of the richest man in the world and ur not....jk hahaha dont take this too serious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xNightWing
Grunt
Grunt
xNightWing

PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Mandalore wrote:
xNightWing wrote:

confused laugh

Last time I check you still play this old game and can't afford a next-gen lol I ended up getting a router and you still have terrible comebacks the next master ds

I'm angry at Verg cause he told me I sucked Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Grunt
Grunt
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:09 pm

No more drama.
That's for...Drama Queens.
*Flips nightwing off*
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .com vs arena?   .com vs arena? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.com vs arena?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2