The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Ammo Droid glitch

Go down 
+9
Axe
{DSB}Mewtwo
boone532
PyroJockey
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
VASH
darthwiley
GRIZZ
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is the ammo droid glitch cheating?
Yes, it's cheating.
Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
No, I can still kill 'em with one shot!
Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 I_vote_lcap47%Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Not really "cheating" but it's a waste of time. Start playing or kick rocks kid!
Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 pm

[quote="KillaK"]I dont think ive ever seen someone quote something they said in the same post that they quote it in. (I think I said that right lol).

LOL! Man I was laughing for 5 minutes after I read that! I think you said it right!! When I read his post, I felt the same way!
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:47 am

KillaK wrote:
I dont think ive ever seen someone quote something they said in the same post that they quote it in. (I think I said that right lol).
Talk about spam now im doing it roflmao if have nothing to say thats just funny sh*t! roflmao
its a first for me two in never seen that either lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 pm

When you throw in the total randomness of this post, and where it started and ended up, plus with Killak said, this has to be the best thread in the history of this board!

PS: Dont glitch in the ammo droid!!
Back to top Go down
boone532
Grunt
Grunt
boone532

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:58 pm

darthwiley wrote:
I have been saying the same thing as grizz the whole thread! The fact that you have to blow the droid up first gives the glitcher an advantages. How easy it is to kill a glitcher has nothing to do with it! It could just as easul be argued that you can go into the wall yourself to kill a glitcher on death star. The point is you should not have to do that! Play the game the right way!

That's what I meant in my post....

guitar Peanut Butter Jelly Sinister

blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla

^
l
l
You guys
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm a little scared to post on this thread because it's so old, but, who cares. Anyway, I don't think the glitch we were talking about is bad. Think about it, if the guy is in an ammo droid, how hard is it to throw a grenade behind it and then shoot after the smoke clears. Also, how do you get certain parts of the quote instead of the whole quote?
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Oh yeah, shon'uff, why am i still banned?! It's been almost a month now and it was because i was following a rocket guy into the death star glitch.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:45 pm

rick,

The thread is pretty long but of you read through the entire thread you will see the reasons given why it is bad to use the ammo droid glitch. It does not matter how easy it is to kill a glitcher. The fact that you have to use energy (no matter how small) to kill the glitcher is why you should not do it. While you are throwing your grendade, how about if I came and killed you while you were distracted for that brief moment.

DONT GLITCH NO MATTER HOW INSIGNIFICANT IT MIGHT SEEM!
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm

On what you said about the killing me while i was distracted, i don't care. It's video game,. I can come back to life and torture you countless times, by making sure you never get to spawn for more than 5 seconds. Likewise, you could respawn at a different a cp and do the same to me. Now that i got that done, back to the topic. I believe glitching is a natural part of the game. To find the glitches, learn to execute them properly, and use it against your enemies. Glitching keeps the players looking for more actoin by trying to solve the glitches. This is what I think.
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 pm

rick100 wrote:
I believe glitching is a natural part of the game. To find the glitches, learn to execute them properly, and use it against your enemies. Glitching keeps the players looking for more actoin by trying to solve the glitches.

Maybe not "natural" but is a way to expand the gameplay in a 5 year old game and keep it interesting. You do need to keep it in the Glitching server or host your own server. I equate it to the difference between football and rugby. Very similar games but different rules (or lack thereof). You wouldn't agree to play in a football game and then start playing by rugby rules would you? Likewise when you join someone elses server, you are agreeing to play by their rules. I play in Arena from time to time but I do not go there to glitch. I go there for a little "classic" gameplay.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:38 am

rick100 wrote:
On what you said about the killing me while i was distracted, i don't care. It's video game,. I can come back to life and torture you countless times, by making sure you never get to spawn for more than 5 seconds. Likewise, you could respawn at a different a cp and do the same to me. Now that i got that done, back to the topic. I believe glitching is a natural part of the game. To find the glitches, learn to execute them properly, and use it against your enemies. Glitching keeps the players looking for more actoin by trying to solve the glitches. This is what I think.

Rick, The Arena is a non-glitch server. If you glitch you will be banned, so dont do it. BTW, you sound like a noob when you are talking about tourturing me. First, I dont know who you are nor do I care. Second, I have been playing long enough to not get tortured by anybody. People that talk tough about how they can dominate are usually the worse players out there. I let my game do the talking, not through a message board. I have been playing online for YEARS against the best players in the world and have never been dominated to the point where I cant even spawn in...and that goes way back to when the top players played and I was new.

I suggest you read what Pyro said and if you want to glitch go to a server that allows it. I hope you re-read what you said and realize how foolish you sound about dominating me. Unless you are The Spider, or Legend (and you are not, and if you dont know who they are you havent been here long enough son) you are not going to stop me from spawning in. You were barely out of diapers when those guys were kicking azz and taking names. You must suck if you are unable to spawn in because I dont have a problem with that. And if you want to prove you are so bad, do it online, not through a message board.

Are you sure your name isnt No Pain?? He was the guy bragging about how good he was against AI units. Is this your new name??

Last edited by darthwiley on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:58 pm

hey hey wiley hey ya how dose ur game do the talking O.O is it magic!?!?!? i want one Very Happy lol! and omg who is legend!!!! *detpak with legend written on it attatched to my face* mommy!!!!
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:00 pm

hmm cant edit comment thats ugly anyway YES the ammo droid thing is a glitch u cant be hurt in it right? thats a glitch then and its bootable and ive booted some for it before and i dont care how good anyone is at killing that means nothing any moron can do it BUT can u win match after match after match
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Ok, you convinced me that the ammo droid glitch is a banable (is this right?) offense. No my name isn't no pain.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:10 am

Good, glad you are not No Pain. Are you still banned, if so what is your name you play under? Remember the Arena is a non-glitching server so you must follow the rules or risk getting banned....like The Trooper!
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:11 am

A Actual Retard wrote:
hey hey wiley hey ya how dose ur game do the talking O.O is it magic!?!?!? i want one Very Happy lol! and omg who is legend!!!! *detpak with legend written on it attatched to my face* mommy!!!!

Retard you are craaaaazy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 pm

I play under rick100. Same name as here.
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:06 am

Rick and Retard. If all the two of you are going to do is rack up your post count, start a new thread for it and stop spamming the rest of the forum. onoudidnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammo Droid glitch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3