The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Ammo Droid glitch

Go down 
+9
Axe
{DSB}Mewtwo
boone532
PyroJockey
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
VASH
darthwiley
GRIZZ
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Is the ammo droid glitch cheating?
Yes, it's cheating.
Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
No, I can still kill 'em with one shot!
Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Not really "cheating" but it's a waste of time. Start playing or kick rocks kid!
Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah, I guess I should make the "executive decision" on this one....
A true leader doesn't go wit the polls! Laughing
Well, atleast that's what the demoncrats are telling us now with Obama and the Ground Zero mosque. Funny how G-Dub was an arrogant cowboy when he made a decision that went against the polls.
But I digress.... Greener

It's glitching. If you're inside an ammo droid, you'll get booted.

Since my PC is in the other room, I hate having to go boot someone. So I might just blow up the ammo droid to give the glitcher a chance to stop. If he repairs it once more while inside it, then I'll go boot him. If he comes right back and does it again, 10-min ban.
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:01 pm

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
Since my PC is in the other room, I hate having to go boot someone. So I might just blow up the ammo droid to give the glitcher a chance to stop. If he repairs it once more while inside it, then I'll go boot him. If he comes right back and does it again, 10-min ban.
lol it takes about 10 minutes to just get in the server
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 am

Mewtwo,

Why didnt you use my whole quote? If your stance is to just kill a glitcher then there would be no need for admins banning and booting glitchers. Why dont we just have people kill the glitchers. Glitching is not part of the game, and I dont care how easy it is to kill a glitcher. If I see someone glitching, they will get banned. I have my laptop right next to me when I play.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

darthwiley wrote:
Mewtwo,

Why didnt you use my whole quote? If your stance is to just kill a glitcher then there would be no need for admins banning and booting glitchers. Why dont we just have people kill the glitchers. Glitching is not part of the game, and I dont care how easy it is to kill a glitcher. If I see someone glitching, they will get banned. I have my laptop right next to me when I play.
there i just used the whole freakin quote Razz
what would the point be though to get into an ammo droid?as far as i know you cant kill somebody or get points i mean woohoo they wont die alot but so?not all glitches are bad cuz i mean if somebodys gonna get in an ammo droid and give ammo out to their team im gonna take it!and if he gives it too the other team so what then switch him to the other team!im not supporting that people should do it im just saying there is some good and bad about the glitch but since yall are admins then i geuss you can boot them or ban them because you feel its unnecessary or stupid but whatever.this speech is over cheers
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:38 pm

You mean to tell me you did not follow how the glitch can be used as a tactical advantage?? Its not just about killing the glitcher. The glitch provides cover while teammates can grab health and ammo and some ammo droids need to be destroyed for tactical reasons. To waste 1 second to deal with a glitcher means their actions are causing a problem.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:32 pm

darthwiley wrote:
You mean to tell me you did not follow how the glitch can be used as a tactical advantage?? Its not just about killing the glitcher. The glitch provides cover while teammates can grab health and ammo and some ammo droids need to be destroyed for tactical reasons. To waste 1 second to deal with a glitcher means their actions are causing a problem.
{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
but since yall are admins then i geuss you can boot them or ban them because you feel its unnecessary or stupid
there is my answer Yer Crazy!
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 pm

That did not answer my question. The question was:

You mean to tell me you did not follow how the glitch can be used as a tactical advantage??
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 pm

darthwiley wrote:
That did not answer my question. The question was:

You mean to tell me you did not follow how the glitch can be used as a tactical advantage??
{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
as far as i know you cant kill somebody or get points i mean woohoo they wont die alot but so?not all glitches are bad cuz i mean if somebodys gonna get in an ammo droid and give ammo out to their team im gonna take it!and if he gives it too the other team so what then switch him to the other team!im not supporting that people should do it im just saying there is some good and bad about the glitch
there is my second answer and if you still dont think it answers your question then idk and idc
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 am

Doesnt answer my question and you must care because you have replied to me every time I mentioned what you said; even after you said you were done talking about it.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:38 am

thats because he really doesnt read the post he just wants to post something lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:56 am

Hence the rank "Darth Spam"
lol!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:06 pm

darthwiley wrote:
Doesnt answer my question and you must care because you have replied to me every time I mentioned what you said; even after you said you were done talking about it.
its called a debate and i dont really like debates so i might try to debate with somone for like 3 or 4 posts after that i really dont care
and i need at least 1 post a day if i dont want vash beating me in the post count
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:21 pm

dont worry bout that im doin my best not to post and to NOT pass u up lol last thing i need is the nickname of darth spams aprentice lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 pm

VASH wrote:
dont worry bout that im doin my best not to post and to NOT pass u up lol last thing i need is the nickname of darth spams aprentice lol
a couple of days ago you needed like about 8 or 7 posts to tie mine so i decided to post more
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:26 pm

this arena forum is for the players that actually play to post with each other! no one cares dont start this nonsense again it stops here or do i have to start erasing post again mewtwo lol

follow these steps mewtwo roflmao

step 1 read the previous group of post first!

step 2 comprehend what the post says lol

step 3 dont comment on something you read but apparently didnt understand lol

step 3 if you actually understood the post and you want to comment on it make sure you followed steps 1 and 2 and 3 and then post your comment lol

step 4 if you keep posting nonsense spam just for your post count again after we thought you stopped this crap i will erase them all to 0! even if it means half our forum dont make sense anymore with all the deleted post lol Twisted Evil

Last edited by GRIZZ on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 am

Mewtwo,

I hate to sound arrogant but I am a 35 year old man and you are a 13 year old kid. I have a BA, MBA and Im working on my Doctorate degree. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN A DEBATE AGAINST ME! If you actually want to debate, follow the steps Grizz posted.

PS I also teach college classes on the side and I work for a large pharmaceutical company. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 am

..............................................................................................what does pharmaceutical mean?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 am

oh my god not you to axe lol it means medicine
and no offence to wiley but giant pharmaceutical companies do some good but are mostly evil
if you dont have the cash you die, and they also live by the rule cures dont make money constant treatment with medicine does!
i have friends and family that have asthma or are diabetic and the price of inhalers and insulin are threw the roof and without them people die!
but without modern medicine and drugs we all would die at 35-40 like the old days so be ready to spend that cash!
you ever herd that saying you save money your whole life just to give it to the doctors and the pharmaceutical companies at the end lol
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:52 am

Grizz,

I disagree with you. I have been in the industry for 12 years and your view is very short-sighted. This site is not about pharma, but let me tell you a few things I know.

- It cost over a BILLION dollars to get a drug to market, so that is why they are so expensive. Part of the reason it is so expensive is because of Federal regulations and compliance. If you want more affordable drugs, streamline the approval process. Also some companies receive $0 dollars after failing in stage III clinical trials.

- Most companies (including mine) give away their drugs at no cost to those that cannot afford them and actively help them obtain insurance to cover the medication.

- Every for-profit company in the world is obligated to increase the value of their organization and generate revenue.

My personal passion and reason I am in this field is to save lives, improve the quality of care and help drive down cost. I have dedicated my career, and research to this. So I am personally offended to be grouped in such a negative way. I have save my company millions of dollars by improving quality, detecting errors and implementing cost-saving measures. Take away drug companies and watch how the average life expectancy plummets.

Now can someone tell me how this went from talking about an ammo droid to an attack on pharmaceutical companies?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 am

lol being in the ammo droid is still a glitch bla bla bla lol ...... im glad your fighting the good fight for the people wiley because the world needs it!
just a question.....what about those drugs like asthma inhalers that have been around for decades why do they cost so much? just time and the massive numbers produced should make them cheap?

you can pm me if you dont want to post hear i guess this is for ammo droid glitch posting hehe
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 am

{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
VASH wrote:
a couple of days ago you needed like about 8 or 7 posts to tie mine so i decided to post more

Don't start this spam junk again, Mew.

So you're posting atleast one message a day just to get a higher post count? That's just stupid, man.
Some forums would BAN you for that bullsh**.

It doesn't seem like you're even playing anymore.
I definitely don't want a swbfii.com type of forum where the guys that post every damn day and have the highest post-counts don't even play this friggin game!
You know who you are, Mr. 3000 Rolling Eyes

We have admins for this forum and they've been given the green light to delete your spam and anyone else's.

Try to get in the Top 25 for the Arena. Screw this nonsense about being the post-count leader!
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Grizz,

Don’t go into the ammo droid…..

Do you know the name of the specific drug you are talking about? That would help me to answer your question. There are multiple factors why even drugs that have been made for a long time are so expensive. Manufacturers must comply with regulatory requirements, and that adds onto the production cost. Raw material cost can be expensive as well, and this not an expense you can cut from your budget. Think about this; 1L of purified water cost $1 and it takes thousands of liters of water in the manufacturing process! So the water alone is expensive.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:50 pm

{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
VASH wrote:

No one cares about how many posts you have other than you, you're wasting your time. Forums are meant for discussion, not post competition. If you want a competition, play the game again. Very Happy

I have to say, I've never seen a topic change topics as quickly and randomly as it did here, from cheating in a video game to a debate on drug companies. Laughing
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:55 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
this arena forum is for the players that actually play to post with each other! no one cares dont start this nonsense again it stops here or do i have to start erasing post again mewtwo lol

follow these steps mewtwo roflmao

step 1 read the previous group of post first!

step 2 comprehend what the post says lol

step 3 dont comment on something you read but apparently didnt understand lol

step 3 if you actually understood the post and you want to comment on it make sure you followed steps 1 and 2 and 3 and then post your comment lol

step 4 if you keep posting nonsense spam just for your post count again after we thought you stopped this crap i will erase them all to 0!
First,i did.
Second,i try to.
Third,k.
Last,like i said im actually trying to and its not all nonsense.i have to admit some of it is but some of it isnt.
Quote :
Don't start this spam junk again, Mew.
i didnt say anything about spam.
Quote :
It doesn't seem like you're even playing anymore.
no i havent

and im a little grumpy because i have already lost my tv service and I DONT KNOW when i will get it back and i MIGHT just lose my internet too and if i do i wont know when i will be getting it back.and i cant go outside because there is too many dogs around my neighborhood and their mostly BIG dogs and im scared of the big dogs because well to put it plain and simple they are twice the size of me.and if i go outside there is usually some dog chasing after me.sometimes i can go outside for about 30 minutes but then thats it because of the dogs.and stupid me when i was little i tried to ride a great dane,or sumthin like that,and it bit me.and ive gotten bored of playing games since ive had at least everyone of them for a year or more,more as in like 3 or 4 years.
Quote :
and im a little grumpy because i have already lost my tv service and I DONT KNOW when i will get it back and i MIGHT just lose my internet too and if i do i wont know when i will be getting it back.and i cant go outside because there is too many dogs around my neighborhood and their mostly BIG dogs and im scared of the big dogs because well to put it plain and simple they are twice the size of me.and if i go outside there is usually some dog chasing after me.sometimes i can go outside for about 30 minutes but then thats it because of the dogs.and stupid me when i was little i tried to ride a great dane,or sumthin like that,and it bit me.and ive gotten bored of playing games since ive had at least everyone of them for a year or more,more as in like 3 or 4 years.
now that is spam or at least i dont think yall really care but whatever
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 pm

I dont think ive ever seen someone quote something they said in the same post that they quote it in. (I think I said that right lol).

scratch

The owner is liable if the dog injures someone. Unless your trespassing. Some states protect the owner from liability on the "first bite". But either way, u shouldnt be afraid to go outside cause of dogs. If its a stray, than call the animal control agency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Droid glitch   Ammo Droid glitch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammo Droid glitch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next