The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxB.R.xX
Grunt
Grunt
XxB.R.xX

Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii?   Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Well, I modded my Wii so I can use cheat codes and play roms for old school games from all old school systems on my Wii. I know it's possible to use NeS Game Genie codes on the NeS Emulator for the roms, but each time I do what I see on the internet, nothing works. It creates the CHT. file that I need, but when I load the game rom and choose the cheats option, it says that there are no cheats to be found. Any ideas how to fix this? I'm trying to use the infinite lives code for Zelda 2 Links Adventure......
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii?   Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:56 pm

No idea if this helps lol... you might have seen this already anyways in your search

Back to top Go down
XxB.R.xX
Grunt
Grunt
XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii?   Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:33 pm

I just now figured it out. The Emulator I was using wasn't the current version for the codes to work. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii?   Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Genie for NeS roms on Wii?
Page 1 of 1