The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!

Go down 
+8
Parth
Mandalore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
rick100
PyroJockey
ACE
VASH
GRIZZ
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Empty
PostSubject: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Whats going on with all the sh*t talking on the arena gt page? Some place along the way some players forgot something!

It's a game! just have fun!

If you stress out your life over a game theres something wrong with you! Play however you want, use specials,recon,grab the flag,dont grab the flag,play goalie,spawncamp,run around exploring,whatever!

Online games are about having fun playing a game you enjoy along with others that enjoy it too!
just no glitching or force pushing teammates! lol

Last edited by GRIZZ on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:39 pm

point to grizz lol o man speakin of havein fun on arena its been to long since i could play x.x but my break starts fri! so yippe! lol i think retard has the fun part mastered at this game lol ill watch him jump over sides to kill himself just 4 fun lol
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:45 pm

I havent been able to play for a long time too. No
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
Whats going on with all the sh*t talking on the arena gt page?

They are feeding the troll
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Who's the troll?
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 am

rick100 wrote:
Who's the troll?

Google "forum troll", read the descriptions and then re-read the posts on GameTracker, It should be obvious.

And remember, "do not feed the troll"

SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! 126167545854
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Ugh! No kidding. I had to setup a filter on my email account for "Gametracker server blog" cuzz I get an email each and every time someone posts some diatribe on the Gametracker-Arena page.
I'm tired of my Inbox getting filled with that garbage. There ain't enough cheese in the world to compliment all this wine.

If only someone would create a message board for this server.... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:07 am

=THIS IS AN URGENT MESSAGE!!! PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS! THEY CANNOT SURVIVE IF YOU DO NOT FEED THEM! They may be annoying, but do not fuel their annoyance by responding to their inflammatory, childish comments.= lol!
Back to top Go down
Parth
Grunt
Grunt
Parth

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 am

Yeah gotta admit, its been pretty hectic lately on the GT Chat box. Its only game and treat it just like that.

I've been trying to get on, but i've been so busy with College and i've been playing other games now. But my Thanksgiving break is next week, so i'll try to get on then.
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:02 pm

Well, it's thanksgiving break where I am. Surprisingly, the amount of players online is lower. Could be just now, because it's about 10:00am over here. When was the most people as a whole (including the cantina, .com, swbf official... ext.) been online?
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:13 pm

GRIZZ wrote:

If you stress out your life over a game theres something wrong with you! Play however you want, use specials,recon,grab the flag,dont grab the flag,play goalie,spawncamp,run around exploring,whatever!

Online games are about having fun playing a game you enjoy along with others that enjoy it too!
just no glitching or force pushing teammates! lol

You know what? ive been playing this game for almost 4 years. And you know what annoys more on this game?

so you think it is glitching adn/or force pushing? You are absolutely wrong. What annoys more people, in my experience, is the people who play like you, GRIZZ.

im not affected by your playing, im not mad at you. But im telling you this: You play too cheap. Well, this is not the point of this right now...

so you say glitching ruins other players gaming? Absolutely not. The 99% of the times, glitches are made by players who are pretty bad at this game. They are players who just started playing online and they want to "make glitches" to get "more kills". My point is, glitches are made by players who are not annoying at all. 99% of the time, is a sniper who starts shooting with blaster pistol. He never gets a kill.
Now, they are glitches like when you stay in a CP and it stays in white and you cannot take it...but since arena is CTF, there are not this kind of PROBLEMS.
My point is, glitchers are noobs and they dont get kills while glitching. You can just ignore them or you can just get inside the glitch and kill them.
Another point of this, the players who are glitching are enjoying the game. It is fun to glitch, i have glitched (who hasnt?) and it is funny. You get fun but its sooo CHEAP

So, here is my question: "do you think that people get fun when they get killed when they just spawned?....¿do u think they get fun when they are raped by a recon droid? and worse, spawn killed with a recon? do u think that its funny to be pwned by some idiot with a darkie or with a jetty? And when u are about to finally kill him, he flies away?
THE ASNWER IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You are the one who gets fun, you are the ONLY one whos getting fun by getting tons of kills, to have a high score per minute on gametracker. People DONT like to be owned in that way.
Its not the same, for example, when u are getting owned by a good player, in the middle of the map. You have 50-50 chances to kill the guy. While u are spamming, that % reduces considerably.

So, whats the difference between playing like u and glitching?
-the only person who gets fun is the one whos perfoming the action(glitching or spawn killing)
-You get frustrated because u cant kill the spawn killer who now has damage increase.

in both cases, glitching and playing like you, nobody gets fun, but only the player whois glitching or playing like that.

DUDE, BY PLAYING LIKE THAT EVEN UR TEAMMATES HATE YOU. You are getting all the kills, all the points. You are being selfish. At least, when u glitch you help the teammates to distract the enemy. Not in ur case....

NOw, you are saying glitching is annoying. But im sure im not the only one who thinks that paying like you is more annoying...

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT OTHER PLAYERS GET FFUN WHEN THEY ARE BEING SPAWN KILLED AND/OR BEING KILLED BY A SEPCIAL CLASS LIKE DARKIE OR JETTY?

Do u get my point, GRIZZ?

i like you, u are a good person and you never insult any1. I REPEAT, i dont have anything against you but i hate that u say: "just play the game, its just an online game" and then u say: "just dont glitch or force push and you get fun". When people dont get fun.

I really hope u get my points...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 pm

The only thing that I really hate is the massive spawn camping. In that case, I try to switch to spawn in another base but sometimes the spawncamping level is hellish and you just spam, 3 seconds later die.

cussing

For other side, I love to kill spawncampers and remove all their awards. That is my vengeance for spawnkilling me and my entire team! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Then doesn't that make you as bad as them?
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 pm

[quote="rick100"] Then doesn't that make you as bad as them?[/quote

what do u mean?

and this was directed to grizz and to those who spawn kill and abuse special class
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Wow, i didn't expect someone to respond that fast. anyway, what i mean is that if they kill you by spawn camping, and you turn around and try to get revenge, then that makes you as bad as them. And i posted what i said earlier because that was the 1st thing that came to my head and i thought it was okay.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:02 pm

u didnt get my post....lol
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:06 am

ok, i didn't get your post fully. anyway, back to my earlier question. when has the most people been online as a whole (on all the servers combined)?
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:28 am

Well this is the right place to address what has been going on. What Verg said is true. Let me say that I spawn camp, recon, and do whatever is within the rules to help my team. Verg makes a good point that this does not make the game fun for newer players, even though it is within the rules. Now players that are good know how to deal with recons and spawn campers, but lets be honest; most of the players in the Arena right now are not that good so its cheap and VERY easy to kill them. Sure its fun for the person getting the kills but not so much for the person getting killed. What happens is most dont stick with the game long enough to get better and go and play something else. Those that have played for years get annoyed at the game being played that way and dont play as much. In the long run, less and less people play.

I also mentioned before in the Apocalypse forum that force pushing a team member is worse than glitching because almost every glitcher sucks anyways and they cant kill you. That should be a permanent ban because the only pleasure out of doing that to your own team is being an asshole to your team.

So my personal style of play is to mix it up to try to play as "fair"and clean as possible. I recon for awhile then I stop and go head on with the enemy. If I am boxing the other team in with mines, I will switch to engineer for awhile and try to get real kills. If the other team stops reconning, I stop. If its wave after wave of dark troopers I will recon, or spawn camp to get them to stop. I also try to change classes every 10-15 kills. That is how I have fun because its boring to me at this point to just spawn camp and recon and pad my stats. People know who the good players are and I am trying to round out my game to be good in multiple classes, situations and boards

THATS how I have fun and I think it would be better for everyone if they did some of the things I mentioned. We have to sacrafice some of or ways to help the game survive. Imagine, your first time out and all you have are 4 recon droids shooting you. No thanks..im going to go play Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:12 am

Even you! Man everyone says it's so easy to find black ops on the store shelf, but every time i look, they're sold out!
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Still waiting for a reply
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:45 pm

me too.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:55 am

lol i love watching trolls starve popcorn
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 am

Im not a troll..
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:22 am

Mandalore wrote:
I love to kill spawncampers and remove all their awards. That is my vengeance for spawnkilling me and my entire team!

Now that's the spirit! thumbs up Don't get mad, get even.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:37 pm

lol not u verg lol check the gt page lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!   SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWBFII is a game!.....just have fun!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next