The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Japanese server opens to North American players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Japanese server opens to North American players Empty
PostSubject: Japanese server opens to North American players   Japanese server opens to North American players Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:17 pm

The server “We Love SWBF!! From JAP” is a Japanese SWBF2 server for the PS2 that runs on weekends. The owner, Kurabbi, has posted that the server will be open for players to join from the North American region for a 1 ½ hour period from 1:00 am to 2:30 am Sunday morning local time (Japan time GMT+9)

Current time in Japan:

Japanese server opens to North American players B_560_95_1

These would be the continental US timezone equivalents taking into account the application of daylight savings time.

Eastern Daylight time (EDT) 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm Saturday

Central Daylight time (CDT) 11:00 am to 12:30 pm Saturday

Mountain Daylight time (MDT) 10:00 am to 11:30 am Saturday

Pacific Daylight time (PDT) 9:00 am to 10:30 am Saturday
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Japanese server opens to North American players   Japanese server opens to North American players Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:57 am

That is wicked awesome. I guess it'll be a perfect way to make a comeback. lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Japanese server opens to North American players   Japanese server opens to North American players Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:56 am

That's bada$$! Even the tech-saavy Japansese are still playing this game! headset
I'll have to try to get on their server tomorrow morning. My lag from Washington state to Japan shouldn't be too bad. Better than from Europe to New York I'd imagine.

I just set the Arena 2 for the Japan region too. Gotta love Star Wars. Brings the whole world together. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Japanese server opens to North American players   Japanese server opens to North American players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 am

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
That's bada$$! Even the tech-saavy Japansese are still playing this game! headset
I'll have to try to get on their server tomorrow morning. My lag from Washington state to Japan shouldn't be too bad. Better than from Europe to New York I'd imagine.

I just set the Arena 2 for the Japan region too. Gotta love Star Wars. Brings the whole world together. Wink

I see you made it into the Japanese server. How was it?
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Japanese server opens to North American players   Japanese server opens to North American players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 am

It was OK. There were only 4 guys. They all had pings of 50-60. Mine was 280-300! hehe
But the worst part was that they were playing Death Star CTF with team damage ON!

Started the match by getting a magna with the flag by throwing a mine at him. And it got me too.
So that was 0 kills wit 3 points for awhile till I could get some kills using a grunt.
Then I lost connection when it was loading the next map and couldn't rejoin. meh Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Japanese server opens to North American players   Japanese server opens to North American players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:07 am

I was on their server last weekend. I had a ping of around 280. Odd that mine wasn't much higher being I'm on the East coast. Game play was laggy but playable. Not used to playing with team damage on, but it still was a blast.
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Japanese server opens to North American players   Japanese server opens to North American players Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:08 am

The "We Love SWBF!! From JAP" server has been discontinued. Sad

Kurabbi on the GameTracker blog wrote:
"Japanese SWBF2 online players is so few. And now, This server is dead and Japanese SWBF2 is over.
January 26, 2006 - October 16, 2011.

But we will return when SWBF3 is released. See you again. "

If you haven't played it, you've missed the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese server opens to North American players   Japanese server opens to North American players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese server opens to North American players
Page 1 of 1