The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID)

Go down 
+2
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
GRIZZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID) Empty
PostSubject: SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID)   SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:14 am

Someone should have done this awhile ago but this is a thread so all the SWBFII players can stay in touch on the the playstation network.
Everyone is going or already has gone next generation ps3 so lets stay in touch on there so we can all hopefully someday be able to play SWBFIII together! lol
I know there are allot of us but there are others that im sure dont know players psn id, my psn id is.......

ChitownGRIZZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID)   SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:05 am

Heh, The Wii is farthest I think I'll be able to go as far as next gen consoles go....... By the time everything drops to where I can afford it, something better/new will have come out for each console and I'll still be "kickin' it old school."
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID)   SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:00 am

PSN = Rauschstorung. I rarely get on the ps3, just play CoD Black Ops when I do. Feel free to add. Cool
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID)   SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:49 pm

My PS3 name is travis94303. Right now I am only playing MW3. Got a long way to go before I can call myself good at this game.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID)   SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:10 am

PSN ID= Aeromag. Also only playing MW3 right now and maybe Black Ops if I feel bored of MW3.
darthwiley wrote:
Got a long way to go before I can call myself good at this game.
One way you can improve your game is to try and find a good team. I found a good team in Black Ops and they have drastically helped me in S&D. Also I got a better K/D too(IF you care about your K/D)...its like above 2.00 I believe.
I have multiple clutches and aces in S&D under my belt because of them. Although i have only played with some of them just once since I got MW3 last Friday.

BTW, has anyone on here got a MOAB yet? I have come close multiple times but fell short because I am still not use to the maps and spawns.
Back to top Go down
xNightWing
Grunt
Grunt
xNightWing

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID)   SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:41 am

If anyone has CoD Elite/ or downloaded the free app feel free to join the SWBF2 group
https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/group/view/55720

@Mewtwo MOAB and KD means nothing. I have a 7+ WLR, and you need to get a good party together, if you doubt someone's skill then just backout until you get matched up with noobs.

To be atleast above average... get a soundwhore headset(optional), use overpowered weapons or close to it. HAVE common sense and take notes on MLG ( it actually helps by just watching it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID)   SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWBFII players union (PLAYSTATION NETWORK ID)
Page 1 of 1