The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Allowing EU players to join the Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Allowing EU players to join the Arena Empty
PostSubject: Allowing EU players to join the Arena   Allowing EU players to join the Arena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm

One of the Arena's regulars, Evelyn-georgina, has moved back to Spain. Although she took her North American region PS2 and SWBFII disk with her, she is not able to connect to the US server list. Unless there is something wrong with her connection, I suspect GameSpy might be blocking European IP addresses from accessing the North American server list (those #@$!%^&!). It looks like Evelyn-georgina will have to acquire a PAL version of the game and play on a EU region PS2 if she wants to continue.

I know Sho'Nuff has the region mod, are the Arena admin's willing to use it to allow Evelyn-georgina and any other EU players to join? If so, how are they to contact the admin's? I never see any of the admin's (if I see anybody at all) in the Arena xat box for them to ask.
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

Allowing EU players to join the Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allowing EU players to join the Arena   Allowing EU players to join the Arena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:41 pm

I know [KJC]Obi_Wan used to always play with us back in the day from Europe. He had a North American PS2 and was able to access our server list with it. No idea where to find him now tho lol
Back to top Go down

Allowing EU players to join the Arena
Page 1 of 1