The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Empty
PostSubject: Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....   Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Legend of Zelda movie trailer.

Thundercats movie trailer.

Halo movie trailer.

Last edited by {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....   Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

4 thunder cats i noticed spy kids, galaxy quest, stargate, and cronicles of ridic lol
the zelda 1 looked kinda cool and halo was epic with the action lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....   Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Yeah, too bad they are all April Fool's Day Jokes from the past few years and nothing more.....
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....   Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 am

VASH wrote:
4 thunder cats i noticed spy kids, galaxy quest, stargate, and cronicles of ridic lol
the zelda 1 looked kinda cool and halo was epic with the action lol

Oh god, what a hodge-podge of CG edited film clips. These are the clips and people I recognized from the Thundercats trailer:

Troy (Brad Pitt as Lion-o)
Pitch Black, Chronicle of Riddik (Vin Diesel as Panthro)
X Men (Hugh Jackman as Tygra)
Farscape (Gigi Edgley as Cheetara)
Spy Kids (Daryl Sabara and Alexa Vega as WilyKat and WilyKit)
Grafield (Snarf)
Planet of the Apes
Galaxy Quest
Aliens
Judge Dread
Stargate
The mummy returns
Mad Max beyond Thunderdome

There were several that I couldn't place.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....   Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:23 pm

geez pyro way to 1 up me XP lol i need to expand my movie repitoir lol tho i figured they used clips from other movies i just didnt know what they came from lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....   Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm

VASH wrote:
geez pyro way to 1 up me XP lol i need to expand my movie repitoir lol tho i figured they used clips from other movies i just didnt know what they came from lol

Well they were all movies except for Farscape which was on the SciFi channel when it still was the SciFi channel. I always thought Gigi Edgley was rather cat like as Chiana, the gray girl.
Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Gigi_Edgley-Chiana_007
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....   Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Here's another movie that won't be made. A new version of Mortal Kombat without the powers and mostly martial arts all the way through it. If you notice the guy playing Jax Briggs in it is the guy who played Spawn in the movie Spawn. Also in that movie the Pest guy played the Clown/Violator while on his knees the whole time in a fat suit.

Anyway, here's Mortal Kombat Rebirth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....   Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heh, only if these movies were real movies and not April Fool's Day Jokes.....
Page 1 of 1