The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th Empty
PostSubject: Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th   Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:46 am

** POSTED BY {AOD}BEAR ON SWBFII.COM **

On Saturday April the 10th AOD is going to have a mega tourny day, 3 tournaments all in one day!

{AOD}Bear will be posting a separate sign up for each tourny, feel free to sign up for 1 or all 3. Please use this thread for questions, not to sign up. If you are a member on a group and feel the other members may be interested in these please copy and post this on that site. Sign up can be done on SWBFII.com or on the AOD forums. www.joinaod.tk

Tourny #1 - Red Rover 2 pistol whip! (Starts at 2pm est)
The rules of this Red Rover are the same as Red Rover 1 but with a twist. This time the players who are hiding are allowed to choose any class they want. The only thing is they are only allowed to use their pistols to fight back. The Rocket, Grunt and Sniper classes can be taken but only their pistol can be used. You of course can also take an Engy but the old rule applies, no weapons, health packs only!

For those who missed the original, the game goes like this.
16 players are in this, 15 will start on the imperial side and 1 person starts as a Rebel rocket, when you die on the imperial side you are to come back in as a rebel rocket until all imperial troops are found. No matter how you die, even if you fall of a bridge you must change into the rebel rocket. No Tanks, No Turrets, No Specials, No Glitching.
Maps: Endor, Felucia, Yavin, Utapau

Tourny #2 - Outdoor Madness (Starts at 4pm est)

This tourny we have tried to get going a few times, lets hope 3rd time is the charm.

All players will be auto assigned. You must proceed outdoors on all maps as soon as you spawn in. You are welcome to take any class you wish to take. Bases are not allowed to be taken. No Glitching, No Specials. Each map will last until all reinforcements have been depleated.
Maps: Hoth, Polis Massa, Kashyyyk, Mos Eisley (Base 5 Only).

Tourny #3 - 8 teams of 4 (Starts 7pm est)

(I think this one was cancelled again)

When we tried 8 teams of 8 there were issues getting that many teams up and running so lets try 8 teams of 4.
You can enter a team, you do not have to be in a clan, you just need 3 others willing to play. All matches will be played one after another. Team captains are asked to be in the AOD chat box so they know when their team is to enter the server. The maps will be the same for every round except the last round. All matches are best of 3 except for the final round which will be best of 5.
Much like before you are not allowed to take the other teams home base, or CP. The home bases are always 1 and either 4 or 6 depending on the map. Even if the other team has other bases you are not allowed to take their home. In doing so you have lost the map by default. Maps are played until all reinforcements are gone. There will be a 60 second timer at the beginning of each map, when the timer expires its go time. Each team will have 1 of each class, when your grunt reaches 20 points he can switch to the motar class. Your factions will be determined before the matches begin, your team will stay that faction throughout all maps, you faction does not change for that round. I will be spectating all matches and you can speak to me on the mic if you have any concerns during the match. I will be sending out a PM to each captian the day before the matches with the password to the server, please respond to that PM, if you don't your spot will go to a back up team who have signed up. We need the 8 teams and don't wish to risk no show teams again. This will be single elimination so if you lose a round your team is done.
Maps: Tantive4, Jabba's Place, Death Star, Kamino (Last round only) and Dagobah (Last round only).

All tourny's are first come firat serve so get in early to make sure you have a spot. If you need to drop out for any reason please let {AOD}Bear know as soon as possible so you can be replaced. All tournys will have back up lists just incase there are no shows.

Please let {AOD}Bear know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th   Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:12 pm

on the red rover,so when you find all of the imperial troops bikerscout stormtrooper ,do you win?(the starting rebel rocket)
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th   Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:17 pm

No, actually I think it's the other way around. I think the last Imperial left wins the map and starts as the 1st Rebel rocket on the next map. Cuzz each time an Imperial get's smoked he has to spawn in as a Rebel to help get the rest of the Imps.

I could be wrong though. I missed the last one. But Vash was in it, so maybe he knows for sure.

I guess I should find out for sure before I play in this on Saturday. confused

P.S. good job on figuring out where the Star Wars smilies are. I think you're the first one! roflmao Dual Blade
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th   Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:07 pm

lol yeah it was alota fun ima do the red rover one again lol yeah the last guy to b killed gets to b the 1st 1 to start killing on the next map lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th   Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:43 pm

actually sho,if it wasnt for you using all of these different smilies i probably wouldnt have been able to find them and yeah i might be able to participate in the red rover.that is if my baseball game isnt canceled tomorrow.because my coaches said that if the game is canceled that we would be playing around the red rover time.(they actually didnt say the red rover part,but you know what i mean)
Back to top Go down
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th   Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:01 am

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th   Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mega Tourny Day Sat, April 10th
Page 1 of 1