The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Movies Mantra

Go down 
+2
VASH
GRIZZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:11 am

check out this site movies mantra it has all the newest movies you can watch with no download!

http://www.moviesmantra.info/

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 am

no figgin way!! grizz u rock! lol im so watchin captain america like right now! lol
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Does anyone know a site where I could watch NFL games? I root for a team out of state so I usually cant see them on TV. I had a site for it last year but the government took it over and shut it down. Bastards. Mad
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 pm

KillaK wrote:
Does anyone know a site where I could watch NFL games? I root for a team out of state so I usually cant see them on TV. I had a site for it last year but the government took it over and shut it down. Bastards. Mad
How can you not watch NFL games that are out of state? I watch the Pats and the Eagles and I don't seem to have any problem with it. And I live in the South.
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 pm

In order to watch all the NFL games, you have to pay for the NFL package..... there are sites that used to stream the games over the internet for free. The Pats and Eagles get a lot of nationally televised games. Chiefs....meh, not so much Sad
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey KillaK was it atdhe your talking about? Lol I used that site when optimum and fox never made a deal and i really wanted to watch football.

Yeah if that's what your talking about its shut down now :/

Anyways, I feel your pain man, maybe go over a friends house? Lol
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:18 pm

i havnt found one yet but i do think one of the satellite companys i think dish network changed there nfl sunday ticket to free for everyone
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Well, I dont think I want to watch the Chiefs this year after that abysmal performance Sad

Oh and yea Dragon it was athde or whatever lol
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:15 pm

try justin tv im watching the pats miami game live right now
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:49 pm

I used ChannelSurfing.net the last 2 seasons to watch Bears games when they didn't show 'em here.
But if you go to it now, you'll see that Homeland Security shut it down. F-U

I guess Justin.TV is the best now. Just find someone streaming it when the game is on.
Harder to shut it down then. Probably be a different user name doing it each time. Paranoid
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:06 pm

KillaK wrote:
In order to watch all the NFL games, you have to pay for the NFL package..... there are sites that used to stream the games over the internet for free. The Pats and Eagles get a lot of nationally televised games. Chiefs....meh, not so much Sad
But, why would you want to watch all of the NFL games? It would be much easier if you just watch SportsCenter, and wait for the highlights of the game... Also, if you have dish, you can try and get two T.Vs hooked up to the DVR and watch 1 game and record another.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:06 pm

you must not watch or follow football mewtwo because if you did you would understand why the live games are better and hence to word "live" no highlights from after the fact or what about a game you want to see that isnt shown in your area

Last edited by GRIZZ on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
you must not watch or follow football mewtwo because if you did you would understand why the live games are better and hence to word "live" no highlights from after the fact or what about a game you want to see that isnt shown in your area
Actually, yes I do follow football. Also, explain to me how live football games are "better" then watching the highlights of said game and not having to watch penalty after penalty after penalty.

The best things in life are not always free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movies Mantra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies Mantra   Movies Mantra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies Mantra
Page 1 of 1