The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider

Go down 
+6
{DSB}Mewtwo
AURORUS
PyroJockey
flamingdragons-1
vergamaton
Mike
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:13 pm

I'm not the one with 0 common sense. You, sho, and grizz add up to 0.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:15 pm

AURORUS wrote:
Shonuff you used to be cool and played straight up but reading what you typed on here totally changes my opinion of you. You love spawn camping? Seriously? Thats the most lame, pathetic tactic in ANY game. Its almost as bad as glitching. You and Grizz are f*#king shart up doing some shady ass shart and its no wonder good players like darthwiley leave your clan. "entitlement"? LOL This is plain common f*#king sense. It has nothing to do with playing "a certain way". All I'm saying is play for fun but RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS who also want to have fun. Your absurd notion of having fun may be to play like a douche, but the rest of us actually have a fraction of sense of honor and respect.

You need a reading comprehension class, maaaaan. I love spawn-camping cuzz there's someone to kill right as I spawn-in. If you could put down the bong for 2 seconds you could read that I mostly play on Empire for Death Star. So I am the one getting spawn-camped! If I don't care..... eh what's the point. I don't give 2 sh*ts what you think. Respect? Gimme a break. This is a video game.
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:01 pm

I read you perfectly fine. I dont know where the argument here is from you. What I said still stands and you're still supporting spawn camping. Whats changed here? And yes this is a video game but youre not playing against AI. There are actual human beings controlling those images you see on the screen. And obviously you dont give a shart what I or most people think otherwise you people wouldnt be doing stupid shart or people wouldnt be leaving your clan because of it.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:43 pm

logically speaking it really doesnt matter who supports what...

say for instace sho and the others dont spawn camp and blah blah blah do u think it will stop?

a random player that doesnt go to forums (which i imagine would b the majority of players) isnt gonna know (or care) about how the game should or should not b played..

regardless of whether we (the forum) support or unsupport issues such as spawn camping the results will still b the same given that we r n the minority and hold no real authority

Back to top Go down
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:47 am

Vash, based on reading your post I dont think you know the point of calling someone out for something thats needs to be said. And BTW, others have been called out and realized what they did was bogus and changed their tactics and gained respect. Unfortunately, SOME people will never learn or care to. And players who dont go on the forums tend to learn from watching others. Or have mics and actually communicate verbally with carbon based lifeforms called HUMAN BEINGS.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm

I still don't understand what you want....

Do you want me to put in "No Spawn Camping" rules and boot players that play cheap?

Do you actually think that'll make a popular server? Cuzz that's what I'm going for.
Not to make "vets" happy.

I keep hearing how these "elite vets" don't like specials, don't like heros, don't like point blankers, spawn-campers, etc. blah blah blah
It all boils down to that they want the awards so bad and they don't want anyone to be able to kill them while they're going on their kill-streak.

That was DarthWhiney's main gripe when it came to the Jedi. "I'm trying to get the award sniper rifle and the hero comes along and kills me. We should disable heroes!" Rolling Eyes

SWBFII OFFICIAL SERVER has NO Rules and as far as I've seen, it's always on Death Star.
They're using specials, heroes, spawn-camping, glitching, and there's No timer.
And yet it's always full somehow.... how can that be?? omg
Back to top Go down
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:18 pm

The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Polls_strawman2_1151_315670_poll_xlarge
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:06 am

Aurorus is the new TROLL of SWBFII
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:22 am

I think I'm gonna lock this thread. Too much crying.

If you wanna share your "feelings" then use the lipstick from your purse and write it down in your diary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider   The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The State of the Arena: Some Things to Consider
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3