The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Glitchers caught!

Go down 
+20
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
NBAC
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Axe
KillaK
ACE
PyroJockey
VASH
Bouncer
JJ'
slayer
Kingkong
{DSB}Mewtwo
dx
{Apoc}Hugh
darthwiley
{Apoc}RedLeader
MrNoob
GRIZZ
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:06 pm

We recommened not going in the wall to get a glitcher because you run the risk of getting booted/banned yourself. HOWEVER, such players as JJ or others we know dont glitch, if we saw you in the wall, we would know you are going after a glitcher. Someone not known may get banned so they need to be careful. Grizz has a funny video of him going into the wall to locate and kill a glitcher, then ban him!

Thanks for the names JJ and your word is good enough for me. If I see those names, I will ban them retroactively. I wish there was an admin around so you didnt have to go in the wall but that will happen from time to time.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Im on my lunch break at work chilling at Starbucks. Got out my laptop, logged into the remote manager and BANNED CL_Death. Aint life great?? Smile Three day ban for glitching.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Yeah, I signalled to Vash that I was gonna try to go into the wall, and he played as engie, which helped support me. I don't go into the wall to kill glitchers unless I'm absolutely sure there are no admins to help kick them. And lmao, life sure is great Cool .
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:33 pm

I will collect my bounty later! Better get back to work!
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Forgot to post this yesterday, Ben was glitching on Tantive as a Jetty. I was surprised Grizz didn't see him glitch, even tho he was on the other team.

BTW, don't be too easy on this Ben guy, he glitches in every server, probably has gotten banned from servers before, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's been banned here before also.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:25 pm

i did ban him on tantive4 he was a jet and just dropped down in front of me. his name is still on the ban list yet i seen him playing today?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Oh, he landed right in front of you? lmao, how convenient. Ben is kinda a common name, could be a different one, unless the Ben you saw was kinda good and/or was glitching.
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 pm

yep hes glitched in .com numerous times, was recently banned, but dont know for how long. I would just permanently ban him cause its all he does.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm

(Milleneum)Toaguy glitching on Tantive as jet (I think he's a tag stealer BTW, but still, not helpin Milleneum with their problems Laughing )
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:36 pm

JJ' wrote:
(Milleneum)Toaguy glitching on Tantive as jet (I think he's a tag stealer BTW, but still, not helpin Milleneum with their problems Laughing )

is that possible with Milleneum? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:59 am

JJ' wrote:
You can't tag steal with Mill. All you have to do to join is just put the tag in your name.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:27 pm

lol funny lol but i heard sum of the higher ups in there clan that they dont endorse glicthin n a non glicth server and that they tryin to crack down on em but u cant get everybody lol mill is a huge clan i c almost just as many mill tags as i do apoc lol
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Guest and Cyclone glitching on Death Star. I'm surprised with Guest, but Cyclone, didn't he just get unbanned? Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 am

When I see Cyclone online I will ban him again. I just missed him today.
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 pm

shockr has started kicking guys out of mill who do that kind of stuff so technically hes not n mill he jus has tag
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Im glad Shocker is doing that. There are some good players in Mill but the loser glitchers mess it up for everyone in the clan. It brings shame to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:21 pm

{CLO}mw2pro was doing some weird glitch on Mustafar. He somehow got underneath one of the platforms, but kept dying.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:39 pm

I think I saw that but could not tell what was going on for sure. Was he a sniper on the CIS?
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 pm

darthwiley wrote:
I think I saw that but could not tell what was going on for sure. Was he a sniper on the CIS?
No. He was on the republic. I'm not sure what unit exactly, but I don't think it was a sniper.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: JJ' glitching?   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 pm

JJ', I'm not sure if this was really you, and I'm hoping it wasn't you, but I saw someone with your name use a droideka to get in the wall on Death Star. I think someone hacked your account or something.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 pm

i think it was that JJ`with the squiggly line thing not the real JJ' with the apostrophe
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 pm

I sure as hell didn't glitch. There is a JJ` who's been playin recently tho. Besides, I haven't been on yet today.

I gettin tired of anyone playin with a JJ and then a mark afterwards. I've only seen JJ` recently, and he's too good to be a new player. I know you guys can't ban them unless they cheat, but to me it's almost like a kind of name stealing.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 pm

I think its funny how those name stealers cant get JJ's name right. Ive seen a guy with JJ, and JJ` Its an apotrophe! Not a comma or that squiggly line!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:10 pm

hahaha i think ur lucky! all the best dudes have name stealers lol i want my own! lol he'd b like my underling or my bait if i didnt like him hahah
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:40 pm

just saw UNME glitching in arena today in jabbas pallace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitchers caught!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: Glitchers-
Jump to: