The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Glitchers caught!

Go down 
+20
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
NBAC
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Axe
KillaK
ACE
PyroJockey
VASH
Bouncer
JJ'
slayer
Kingkong
{DSB}Mewtwo
dx
{Apoc}Hugh
darthwiley
{Apoc}RedLeader
MrNoob
GRIZZ
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Also Flavergrey glitching in Tantive.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 pm

If only we had a vote kick and report feature in the game... Maybe they'll put it in the next SWBF game (if there is one).
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:01 pm

there is but that is a troublesome feature it can easily b abused and b done by anybody to anybody as a result if sum1 wanted to cuz trouble they could try and boot random players right after another it gets annoying and ive seen it 1st hand
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 pm

some fag named <-5.> was glitching in the wall on Mos Eisley i killed him eventually but he wasnt banned, when you see that b!+$# please ban him.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Grunt
Grunt
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Yes >5< was also glitching in the Death Star earlier today
pissed
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Riku forced pushed me off into the hole in the center of the DEATH STAR!!! I HAD MY PERCISION PISTOL AND THE GLOW TOO!
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:20 pm

You know, he's pushed me around too. So what I did one time was spend about three whole minutes force pushin him aound the hangars. Good times Laughing . But yeah, I don't care if he's in Apoc, he should be banned for a day or so, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 pm

I hate it when people do that on the Deathstar, especially when I have awards. I usually try to switch teams and destroy them, or I just make their life miserable on the next map by hunting them down and killing them constantly.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 pm

The only reason he did it is because I wouldnt help im score! He annoys me alot. Through an entire battle he only goes after me or ace. I agree with JJ' hes giving Apocalypse a bad name he should be booted for atleast a day.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:59 am

JJ,

People in Apoc can get banned too. Nobody is above the rules. Im serious about that. Remember, I even banned myself once!
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:17 am

Yeah I remember Laughing but that was different, because you just made an admin mistake, while he made an inmature, and very disrespectful mistake. Obviously, and not tryin to sound too critical here, he has no thoughts or considerations for other people in gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Ace told me that Riku tried to kill him in a clan battle because Ace wouldnt help him.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:46 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Remember Ace. Riku got mad because you wouldnt defend him so he tried to kill you. By the way sorry if I sound like Im complaining I'm just annoyed because Apocalypse members arent supposed to kill team mates or break the rules
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm

i remember him force pushing me off the edge b4 but not trying to teamkill me in a clan battle
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm

oh well nvm then
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 am

in all seriousness ive seen too many people get away with glitching, and everytime i get really mad and go after them and i get banned but the glitcher doesnt. if something like this happens let some of us handle it too dont ban us for getting rid of that glitcher, i know that some people cant wait for the next round to personally hunt down that glitcher but sometimes that glitcher appears on your team, so with all respect to you guys, PLEASE DO YOUR JOB!
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 am

Nobody is above the rules not even Apoc. As an admin, I would ban anyone who is glitching or disrupting game play. If you see people in apocalypse breaking rules let the clan leaders know about it.
Back to top Go down
Anthony_b
Rookie
Rookie
Anthony_b

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:32 am

this forum has been ignored for a while, recent complaints have been about "swbf2", "ghelan" "ghid" "tgpon", out of thses i only saw ghelan glitching on geonosis conquest.
Back to top Go down
XxB.R.xX
Grunt
Grunt
XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Don't worry about SWBF2. He's gone for good. I perma-banned him for droideka glitching between the two main bases on Death Star and killing people right in front of me a few days ago. The way I see it, if people haven't learned not to glitch by now, perma-ban them. We don't need any glitchers in the Arena.

I also think we need to make an updated list of the banned glitchers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitchers caught!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: Glitchers-
Jump to: