The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!

Go down 
+5
ACE
PyroJockey
VASH
{DSB}Mewtwo
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:57 pm

who is baron?
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:41 pm

old school .com player that was really tech savvy.....he made countless mods......
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:48 pm

well i wish i would have known
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 am

I have a new twist for unlocking/locking the doors on the Death Star. On my server for the Death Star Galactic Civil War CTF map I locked both blast doors to the Rebel Alliance hangar. This limits all access to the spawn/control point and goal via the narrow ramping hallway that sweeps around the east of the hangar, through the mezzanine/control room. Now both goals have a single access point that “bottleneck” players through hallways. Sinister

It seemed like a good Idea at the time, I believe in balancing both sides and I thought it would make for some good battles in the hallways. After I put the map in rotation I saw I had a full server when it was running, and it ran that way for quite a while. When I managed to get in and spectate what I saw was unexpected. I run the server with 4 AI’s per team and the AI’s are not programmed to use the mezzanine. Without any interaction there would be up to 4 AI’s on each side of the locked blast door trying to get through. What I saw was most of the players were playing on the Empire and just spawn killing the AI’s who spawned in the hangar. Shocked

There was only one player I saw on the rebel side, usually playing as Luke, making goals and killing AI’s with little interference from the real players.

To each his own. scratch
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:21 pm

is there a way to get the deathstar weapon to fire on ctf?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:37 pm

watching the AI's being stupid is hilarious roflmao
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:45 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
is there a way to get the deathstar weapon to fire on ctf?

I haven't found one. In fact, I can't remember the last time I've seen that thing fire in conquest. I may have broke it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
eagle22
Grunt
Grunt
eagle22

PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 pm

I just dont like the doors open on the death star Razz
Back to top Go down
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:48 pm

moddin=beast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!   Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doors Unlocked on Death Star CTF!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2