The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

AWESOME comeback on Death Star!

Go down 
+6
{DSB}Mewtwo
GRIZZ
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
PyroJockey
VASH
darthwiley
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Empty
PostSubject: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 am

Came on to Death Star this evening and it was 8-3 in favor of The Empire. I go to the frontline and hold of waves of defenders trying to score. The Rebels are pushed all the way back to our base. I get a kill right at the scoring area to stop the other team from scoring and run out to the bridge with the flag. Soon The Rebels take the bridge, then the Empire base. We start to turn the tide of the battle, then I notice Grizz joins. Grizz chips in with a huge score and 60 kills. Rebels come back and win 10-9! We fought off recons, dark troopers and an onslaught of attackers to win the battle.

BTW had to kick 2 glitchers during the battle!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 am

sweeet! ive had bad connection lately and cant join x.x wish i was there lol will glitchers ever learn lol
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:18 am

I stood right there and watched the glitchers in action getting in the wall with the turret. STUPID!
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:51 am

They could at least be a little more creative, if not descrete. confused
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:03 pm

I forgot to add that I got the final two kills in the hallway to free Skywalker to score for The Rebels and clearned the mines blocking his path through the hallway!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 pm

haha nice! ur like tormenting me here describing how much fun it was when i missed it T.T lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 pm

VASH wrote:
haha nice! ur like tormenting me here describing how much fun it was when i missed it T.T lol

To make it even worse, I caught most of it on the Arena Live channel too! Laughing

I probably shoulda started broadcasting as soon as I joined the server though.
I had to boot some gltichers right as I joined.
There were 2 "comma glitchers" there and I wasn't sure I could kick the little D-Bs. Evil or Very Mad
I woulda rebooted the damn server had I not been able to get rid of them.
But thanks to h3xploit.com (RIP) I have the codes to deal with comma glitchers! Twisted Evil

It took me a couple minutes to go through all the steps and my lil one was being super fussy right then.
I'm like, "c'mon, baby. Let Daddy boot these punk a$$ cheaters first! Then I'll play with you." Cool
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Im going to watch the last 30min or so of the battle on the Arena TV! Thats how exciting it was! I was about to leave until Grizz joined and decided to stick it out until the end.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:01 pm

i started at the beginning of the deathstar match and left when it was 3-1 rebels to watch the stanley cup Blackhawks game. i watched the the hawks lose in ot and went back to the arena and it was still the same deathstar match except it was now 3 hours later and 9-5 empire. i was a little disappointed about the hawks losing so i needed a victory and we got it hehe. king

for future reference put any awesome matches in the battlezone thread thx. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:19 am

hahah hillarious sho nuff "cmon baby" XD haha anyway whats a comma glitcher? o wait i think i heard that b4 is it where sum1 has a comma in their name and it messes with server?
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:11 pm

yeah...what is a comma glitcher?
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:54 pm

yeah, certain characters in your name will mess with stuff in the server.
commas are the worst! You can't just boot a guy with a comma in his name either.
But luckily someone found a way and wrote the code for it.
cheers
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 pm

yep. there is a "glitch" with the remote managers so that if a player comes in with a comma, than that player name wont show up on the player list in the remote manager. Even tho that player is in one of the slots. The code that was developed, allows the admin to boot someone based on ID # or slot #. Therefore, once u figured out what slot the guy is using, than u can get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Yeah, don't try banning commas in the banned word list either. I crashed the server doing that one time. Ooops.
innocent

And just in case anyone is getting any ideas, KillaK is correct. I can still boot you if you have a comma in your name.
I can ban you as well. I'm still able to see your IP address and keyhash. The comma just moves everything over a column.
I just have to manually type in the cheater's keyhash instead of simple mouse-clicks. Only takes an extra 30 seconds.

So to summarize: if you glitch in the Arena and you think you're slick by having a comma in your name, you will get permanently banned! No questions asked. I even backup the ban list every few days so just in case we have to clear the ban list for some reason, I can still re-add the comma glitchers.
Permanent ban. Period.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:51 pm

I love playing in a glitch free zone! Glitchers are cheating noobs anyways grow up and play like a man! Also if you use the name player 1 you so a noob lol pick a name already lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Haha ive used player 1 as an alias before....not regularly, but every once in a while

i know, how original Razz
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:36 am

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
But thanks to h3xploit.com (RIP) I have the codes to deal with comma glitchers! Twisted Evil

They're still around, new name, new site.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Heh, you guys should've seen the comeback we just had on Hoth. king
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:50 pm

which was when bouncer?
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Right before I posted that. Razz
Back to top Go down
HELLBRINGER
Rookie
Rookie
HELLBRINGER

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Uhm i think the 2 comma glitchers were me and my friend. We got mad cuz we would come on SWBF2 Arena play good get awards and then some noob would glitch on us and get an annoying kill on us so we decided to come in and glitch on the glitchers but we soon realised that it was a bad idea. So im basically here to apologize for that and ask that you could maybe unban us? we wount ever glitch in there again, learned our lessons and it sucks being banned from Arena cuz we play in there a lot. so again we BOTH are REALLY SORRY for glitching and ask to get unbanned we played as I,Dont,Glitch1 and I,Dont,Glitch2. thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully unbanning us
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am

Post the names that got banned and I can remove the ban. Sounds like you guys learned your lesson. Please leave it up to the Admins to deal with glitchers. If you find a glitcher, post their name in the glitcher thread and we will hunt them down. With the Arena TV feed, we can go back and review the evidence (if possible) and ban accordingly.
Back to top Go down
HELLBRINGER
Rookie
Rookie
HELLBRINGER

PostSubject: thank you   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 am

thank you very much! yes we learned our lesson. I played at <[{I,Dont,Glitch2}]> and my friend played as <===I,Dont,Glitch1===>. Again thank you for accepting our apology and we wount ever glitch again in the server. Smile cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:11 pm

HELLBRINGER wrote:
and my friend played as <===I,Dont,Glitch1===>
that name doesnt even fit so how could you use that name the maximum is 20 letters and that one is 22 Shocked
Back to top Go down
HELLBRINGER
Rookie
Rookie
HELLBRINGER

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:40 pm

i think i added two extra ='s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME comeback on Death Star!   AWESOME comeback on Death Star! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWESOME comeback on Death Star!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next