The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VNobleSquirrelV
Rookie
Rookie
VNobleSquirrelV

Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II? Empty
PostSubject: Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II?   Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi,

Im kinda new here, and I only have an Xbox NTSC version of Star Wars Battlefront II. I would really like to add modifications to my game, sadly, I don't know how to mod an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II. I only want to add pre-made maps to my Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II. Any Help on how to do this would be great.

Thank you for your time to read this post,

-VNobleSquirrelV
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II?   Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Try looking on Gametoast.com. Most of these are for the PC version but they have a few Xbox mods as well.
Back to top Go down
VNobleSquirrelV
Rookie
Rookie
VNobleSquirrelV

PostSubject: Re: Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II?   Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 pm

I meant how to actually open up the files on the disc
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II?   Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 pm

There is a world of difference between only wanting to add pre-made maps to you Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II and opening up (and modifying) the files on the disc, so I am not sure what it is you are trying to do.

I don't have the Xbox version or even an Xbox, so the advice I can offer is limited. Gamtoast is a better resource.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II?   Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:41 pm

and pyro here is our very own mod expert so if he dont kno i doubt any of us do lol sorry dude but good luck lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II?   Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any help on modding an Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II?
Page 1 of 1