The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Your longest online killstreak

Go down 
+16
KillaK
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Axe
xNightWing
{APOCALYPSE}CL_SHAWN
darthwiley
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
PyroJockey
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
{DSB}Mewtwo
VASH
Kingkong
ACE
JJ'
GRIZZ
Bouncer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Yeah I noticed Vash and Bouncer with their awards campin around the rebel hangar. I felt kinda bad, kinda good when I finally got Vash, you had beam rifle, lol. Almost got Bouncer with a mine, missed by a hair tho.

Had my engie workin for me today. Went 106 kills 2 deaths on Tantive, and 75 kills 3 deaths on Jabba's Cool.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 pm

lol that was sad jj'! i love my beam rifle! and it can b such a pain to get! (altho that time i did it in like 5 mins! a new personal record! lol) but i didnt get it bak after that lol i tied with bouncer n head shots with 22 lol wish i woulda joined that 1 sooner lol
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 pm

oh man idk how many of u guys were around for this, but a year or so ago me and Mcgee would always have this friendly challenge. This was back when he was in FU and than made the transition to Apoc eventually.

But the challenge was to see which one of us could get all the awards first in one life. (Precision, Flechette, Beam, Elite). I think we were pretty even in terms of who got it first but it was fun lol. Death Star and Hoth were the main maps that we did this in. So our final scores were like 180-2 or 216-5, idk something like that. I miss those days Sad
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 pm

impressive lol most impressive lol btw i finally have a number 4 u guys lol 92 on utapau lol i even had my own lil minion haha ->5<- was following me around like a body gaurd lol and killak i tried what u said lol i managed to only get award shot gun and pistol lol
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:12 pm

my longest killstreak was 52-0 then i died like 6 times without getting a kill
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Sadley Vash I saw your minion glitching on the arena yesterday Crying or Very sad . He was doing somekind of glitch on mustafar where he hid in the empires ramp that leads down to to the empires flag. I have no idea how this glitch was helping him because he didnt kill anyone and he stayed in there for about 30 mins. thumbs down
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm

yeah x.x ive seen em glitch 2 lol ill have to repremand him if he keeps it up lol its so hard to get good minions these days lol but jj seems to have an easy time doin it haha
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am

new grunt record for me i had the elite rifle and got 78 kills with the grunt with on deathstar before getting killed, normally i hate staying in the doorway trying to get kills but man the empire was over running us like crazy until i got the elite rifle! hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am

I had the award pistol on Thursday and got about 40 kills before being killed.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 am

Was on .com yesterday, got all 3 bonuses and the award shotty. I died right off the back, but then managed to survive the rest of the battle without dying; ended up with 33-1.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Grunt
Grunt
{Delta}

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 pm

99 kills, literally missed 100 because they capped the last flag.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 am

I guess that i got no more than 20 kills in a row with 1 life in a full server in the heat of battle killing and taking their bacta tanks to keep me alive and with rockets lol
Back to top Go down
boone532
Grunt
Grunt
boone532

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:45 pm

My highest point streak is 136 points+ points before war hero...

I only started counting because it was the first time i got war hero online. I usually just run to the front lines but I reconed instead... only died once and that was after i got 8 points for recon Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your longest online killstreak
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3