The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Your longest online killstreak

Go down 
+16
KillaK
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Axe
xNightWing
{APOCALYPSE}CL_SHAWN
darthwiley
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
PyroJockey
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
{DSB}Mewtwo
VASH
Kingkong
ACE
JJ'
GRIZZ
Bouncer
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Your longest online killstreak Empty
PostSubject: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm

So, what's the highest number of kills you've ever gotten online in one life?

Mine's forty-three.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm

my most was 159 kills and no deaths! i was a heavy for like 60 kills then i was reconing and never got killed i was being defended by teammates and it was the deathstar hehe. innocent dont hate the reconers hate the designers they put it in as part of the game.

Last edited by GRIZZ on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm

88 Kills with an engie on Utapau king .
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 pm

uumm i really cant remember lol omg
Back to top Go down
Kingkong
Grunt
Grunt
Kingkong

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 pm

man, idk

mine is probably not as long as JJ'
but its somewhere near their?!?!?!?!

lol, my guess of my kill streak is around 50 to 60 i guess cheers

Peanut Butter Jelly Peanut Butter Jelly Peanut Butter Jelly

lol!

afro
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:59 pm

lol beats me lol sure lets say round 50 to lol cuz i dunno lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 pm

i think mine was hmm.....i think in the 70s and i think the map was...Mos Eisley Wink
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
Rookie
Rookie
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:43 pm

I think mine was 49 with Imperial Engie at Dagobah, my best and favorite place to play Grunt confused
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:58 pm

I don’t count cause I typically don’t live that long, but I must have had at least 40 the one time because my son pointed out to me I had over 100 points in one life just by reconning on the Death Star. Recon’s kick azz (but they can’t cap’ a CP or a carry a flag).

P.S. I just noticed with this post that I cannot spell A - S - S on this forum, it keeps changing it to A - Z - Z. Censorship on the internet. Makes me wonder what else I can't write. Suspect
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 pm

haha funny pyro lol hmm come to think of it ive never actually seen u fight im curious as to how good u r lol
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Alright I have a new none recon record 76 kills with a heavy but i realized im not a big fan of staying in one spot or staying away from the main fight to keep a streak or my bonuses going. i am usually a heavy and its my job to put myself in harms way and on the front line. i dont care about dieing i care about killing players! Sinister
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:05 pm

I was about to pass up my old record today on Utapau with a jet trooper, but I lost my connection. Mad
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Man, that's a bummer. I think the server actually crashed on Utapau this morning.

I think the most kills I've gotten online in one life is only like 15! omg
I can shoot just fine. It's that whole duckin' and dodgin' thing that I have a problem with. Cool

To Pyro: I did that with certain words. Trying to keep it clean for the kids. Laughing
Most of the dirty words I "banned" I made it so it would just put astericks in place for some of the letters or change an S into a Z. That kind of thing.
But I put in some funny things when you try to post one of the really nasty words.
Try to type in that one word you never say to a female....
roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Kingkong
Grunt
Grunt
Kingkong

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:41 pm

punk azz!!!! cheers

just trying it!!! lol!

Peanut Butter Jelly

and i think the b-word works!!!
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
But I put in some funny things when you try to post one of the really nasty words.

Now it's become an easter egg hunt Laughing
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:51 pm

o i wanna try\

s#*%

lol!

Last edited by ACE on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:51 pm

lol! it didnt work
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:19 pm

s#*%
b-word dont work
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Oshi- I found one that got by.

Now I'm going to be trying this all the time. lol!
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 pm

So far I've found:
s#*%
azz
Never use that word! NEVER!
f*#%
c*#%

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:12 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 pm

I had 80+ in a row on Hoth. I was on the rebels. I worked the turret then reconed. I got bored after awhile. 50+ in the thick of battle as a heavy trooper is pretty damn impressive. Longest non-recon streak probably in the 20's

I remember a couple of weeks ago JJ was like 39-0 on Utapau as a sniper (or something crazy like that). And I have seen some of his long engy streaks. They were legit because he was in the battle.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 pm

haha yeah jj definetly has 1 of the best kill/life ratio lol not too mention kill/min lol he 1 of the few that i fear and go 'o snap it jj! retreat to btr ground!" lol
Back to top Go down
{APOCALYPSE}CL_SHAWN
Rookie
Rookie
{APOCALYPSE}CL_SHAWN

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 am

my longest killstreak was 74 kills I was on Hoth playing as an engi
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 am

lol Vash, you piss me off and make me laugh at the same time when you retreat to higher ground. I know I'm about to get in control of the battle, and then you find a better vantage point and turn the tables lol.

@ Darthwiley - Thanks for the mention. Honestly, the only class that I actually try to get a long kill streak is with a sniper (now I'm tryin to get Beam Rifle too). Other than that, I really don't try to get long kill streaks with damage increase, unless I have damage reduction. Then I really try to get it. When I do get it, I involve myself in the battle to help the team (and my stats), rather than hidin to extend my streak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your longest online killstreak
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next