The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

star wars questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

star wars questions Empty
PostSubject: star wars questions   star wars questions Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:15 am

this thread can b about questions ppl have bout the star wars universe lol mayb ppl will have an answer 4 u maybe they wont lol so heres mine

anikins master was obi wons and his master was quigon jin and his master was count duko whos master was yoda (i think lol) anyway my question here is y did the count turn to the dark side

also if grieveous is a cyborg like i think he is what alein species was he b4 and what happened to his body that he had to become almost entirely robotic
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: star wars questions   star wars questions Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:28 am

Dooku had to kill a bunch of mandalorians and send the survivors into slavery when the jedi where sent to stop the mandalorian civilwar between the true mandalorians who are elite commandos and the deathwatch mandalorians who wanted to get back to there roots by becoming plunderers and pirates like there ancestors. that made him question the republic and the jedi. and that was when darth maul was killed and palpatine convinced him to turn to the darkside. shortly after that he got jango fett who was the leader of the true mandalorians freed to be the template for the clones.

Grevious was Kaleesh from the planet Kalee, how original lol. and he was in a shuttle accident.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: star wars questions   star wars questions Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:19 am

cool lol thanks grizz lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: star wars questions   star wars questions Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:23 am

another reason is because when qui gon jin died he went beserk(or something like that)and palpatine used his sadness to turn him into Darth Tryannus(his sith lord name) Wink

general grevious's real name was Qymaen jai Sheelal.grizz is correct that he was in a shuttle accident and it was caused by the IBC(Intergalactic Banking Clan)because after the Huk war they had to bury many people and the Kaleesh prompted Qymaen jai Sheelal to leave the banking clan and they didnt want him to leave so SHUTTLE WENT BOOM.Qymaen jai Sheelal was actually a Kaleesh warlord which is probably why general grevious is so good with weapons.i mean sure he has an unfair advantage with 4 lightsabers but with just 1 he is still deadly. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: star wars questions   star wars questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

star wars questions
Page 1 of 1