The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Grizz's top games!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Now these games are some of my favorites! some old some new others that are awesome and some of those games that changed gaming.
Platform games: Super Mario Bros 1 2 3 - this was the first game the whole world had at home.
Fighting games: Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat all of them - these where the first great fighting games and still kick but even all the new ones.
Flying games: AceCombat 1 2 3 4 5 6 and Wings over Normandy - ace combat has great fighter jet combat and great graphics and wings has all the ww2 planes.
RTS games: StarCraft and WarCraft2- still awesome one is space and one is medieval.
Sports games: Madden every year and MLBtheShow every year - madden is the greatest football and sports game ever and MLBthe Show is the greatest baseball game ever.
Mech or Battletech games: Battletech Mechwarrior and ArmoredCore - both these series of games kicks but.
RPG games: The Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy most of them - great games to much to explain play them for yourselves.
Simulation games: Sim City and The Civilization series - nothing like it simcity was the first real sim and the civilization games are awesome you control your entire empire from the stone ages to the future you and you compete with other empires all the things the real world has trade, war, etc.
Racing games: Nascar most of them, Grand Turismo 1 2and Mario Kart all of them - nascar and grand turismo have great cars and simulation racing,and mario kart just kicks but i love the blue and red shells hehe.
Strategic War games: Pacific Theater of Operations 2 4- great naval simulation combat.
First and third person shooters: Starwars Battlefront 1 2 and 007 James Bond Golden eye N64 - SWBFII greatest third person shooter ever! and 007 golden eye was the first real multi player first person shooter! all multi player shooters started with this game! there are tons of great shooter games too many to list such as mw2, alien vs predator, doom, cod, medal of honor, wolfinstein, area51, perfect dark, battlefield 2, etc.
Virtual environment games: Grandtheft Auto games and Mercenaries - the grandtheft auto games really are awesome vice city and San Andreas are fun i want to try the new one thats online that sounds sweet. and mercenaries 1 and 2 are tons of fun, these games are not for kids thats why they rock hehe.
There are so many great games I cant remeber them all and if I think of more game categories or games that i like I'll add them, as if this list isnt big enough lol

Last edited by GRIZZ on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:02 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:26 pm

ff rules and so does amored core and mario bros lol as 4 the rest i have yet to play lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:20 pm

you mean you havent played SWBF2 yet vash omg lol street fighter is awesome Rock On! .ff is hard for me.i personally think the kingdom hearts games are 2nd best in RPG 1st is POKEMON!!!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:49 pm

since im here swbf2 kinda goes without saying lol XP
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Mario Kart pwns all other racing games Cool in my opinion
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:56 pm

I added one how could i forget grandtheft auto!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:30 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
grandtheft auto games really are awesome San Andreas was fun i want to try the new one thats online that sounds sweet. these games are not for kids thats why they rock hehe.
yeah but i play them and yeah they are sweet! thumbs up Rock On!
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 am

I just remembered another great game, all the Mercenaries games rock.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 pm

dude they really do! lol u feel like invinceable just nukein everything lol i have like 1 of everything then i go to a city and demolish it then load up my last save and do it all again to a new city lol
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
Rookie
Rookie
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Wow the graphics look pretty amazing Im getting this game for sure. thumbs up and that Nagasaki lady.. isnt she the one that flew one of the planes in ac4 where you have to guide a plane to saftey and take out enemy aircraft? WTF?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 pm

for the last ace combat for ps2 the graphics are great and im not sure about the girl pilot but i think so. is part 6 on 360 online? that would be sweet playing a fighter jet game against players online to bad its not on ps3.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
Rookie
Rookie
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
for the last ace combat for ps2 the graphics are great and im not sure about the girl pilot but i think so. is part 6 on 360 online? that would be sweet playing a fighter jet game against players online to bad its not on ps3.

I'm not sure but I don't think so No ... but it would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grizz's top games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizz's top games!   Grizz's top games! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grizz's top games!
Page 1 of 1