The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV

Go down 
+3
VASH
GRIZZ
darthwiley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:52 am

The battle on Tantive IV was one of the best I have ever seen! Grizz and JJ had over 100 kills and I had about 92. I think Vash was in the 90 range as well. Both teams were going toe to toe with no glitching...just pure skill. We had the CIS on the ropes but a couple of late scores beat us. I think it ended 10-8. The tactics were very sound on both teams so it was a battle out there.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:46 am

I hate using the word "Epic" but it was! It was back and forth intense action and my side won hehe. Wiley you kicked azz you sure didnt make it easy! and vash had just over 100 kills to i think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:44 pm

hahah 102 if not mistaken lol tho i cant remember which side i was on lol i think my team won lol i get my fastest kills on tantive and death star lol aside from space XD lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:33 pm

i could have gotten that many kills if i were there Sad and yall would not have had as many kills as you did but you would have that number of deaths Cool
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Vash you were on my side we won. I get over 100 kills in matches all the time but that was was one of the toughest 100 kill tantive matches I ever had!

Last edited by GRIZZ on Tue May 18, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:16 am

CIS won. I had to keep switching up my tactics. I was going from heavy trooper to engineer depending on what the team needed. I was also switching from attack mode to last line of defense. I had a couple of saves right as the CIS was about to score. It was the best battle I have ever been in on BFII. You guys had Vash and Grizz and anchors. The Republic had me and JJ. That was the hardest 90+ kills I ever had! BTW, JJ is one bad-azz player!

Hey did you guys see our team had three heavy troopers that were watching that first door? It was classic Civil War tactics with the firing line all shooting at once on the command from the officer!
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:45 am

That was one of the best games I know I've had on Tantive. I especially noticed Vash seemed to have gotten better recently. I agree with Grizz and Darthwiley, that was one of the hardest 100 + kill games I've had in a while.

Darthwiley wrote:
Quote :
BTW, JJ is one bad-azz player!

Thanks, man.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:26 am

dang, too bad I missed this one. Was this the battle that I missed when I was on my "break"?
It figures that's the time Mrs. BossPlayer gets frisky.
innocent
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:58 pm

yep it was when you "took a break" Dang, poontang or one of the greatest tantive matches ever! Thats a tough call lol!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:54 pm

jj: i wouldnt say btr just more serious lol if u noticed i stoped usin one with rc lol with that name id always prefer to have fun and play around lol but now with just the 501st tag ive decided to go serious and focus on only kills lol alreay bak in top 50 lol my other name ill use when i just wanna have fun, practice, or im lagin but still wanna play it is Dr.CHAOS_GAMMER lol i decided to keep the mispelled gamer XD lol

speakin of tantive matches it was 8 to 4 my side with 8 and i had 94 kills i leave to go do chores and i come bak and it 8 to 8!! im like no ways! lol they got 2 more scores in a few min and b4 i could even break 100 x.x o well btr luck next time lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:50 pm

wow vash not only are you clueless most of the time you cant spell Razz roflmao laugh
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:25 pm

hahaha mewtwo gots me pegged XD lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:58 pm

what does pegged mean?
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:07 pm

lol its just an expression lol geez kid u make me feel old XP lol its like u kno me lol
Back to top Go down
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:45 am

dangit i wish i was there No then it be even more fun =p
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:25 pm

yeah because they would have somebody to pwn lol joking
Back to top Go down
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:33 am

wow
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:34 am

you better believe it Wink
Back to top Go down
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:45 am

u better belive it its from a show when they say that all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV   Legendary Battle Yesterday!  Tantive IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Battle Yesterday! Tantive IV
Page 1 of 1