The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!   THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Hello everyone its me Axe! I know I'm new to the website but just now I thought of a great idea! All of us players JJ,Grizz,Wiley,Ace etc. Should plan an Ultimate Battle! And by Ultimate Battle I mean we should have teams of 12 and all of us SWBF2 players should have a big battle just for the heck of it! We can all see how eachother plays and just have a great battle. I have no idea if you guys would want to do this or not but If you would like to comment below and we can get it all planned out. We can sort out the teams and the maps you guys would want to play on. So tell me what you think of the idea. -Axe
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!   THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 pm

sounds cool to me!! maybe we can vote on captains and have like a poll lol i nominate grizz 4 one team and jj 4 the other lol the best deserve captain seats lol then the captains can take turns pikin the best players they want on the thread that sound good to every1?
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!   THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 am

Lets do it! Or engineers vs heavy troopers!
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!   THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:27 am

you can be any class and also i dont think there should be any training or team dmg should NOT be on. It should just be a little friendly competetion.
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!   THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 am

sounds cool to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!   THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!
Page 1 of 1