The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

SWBFII Glitching Bowl I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Empty
PostSubject: SWBFII Glitching Bowl I   SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:11 pm

The SWBFII OFFICIAL GLITCHING server proudly announces
"GLITCHING BOWL I"

SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Animation5m
Mark your calendars for February 5, 2012. For those of you that are football fanatics, (American football that is) you will already know that this is Super Bowl Sunday. While we at the Glitching server have no plans to compete with Super Bowl XLVI, we will be hosting a special modified (modded) server during the halftime show, which this year stars Madonna.

SWBFII Glitching Bowl I MadonnaHotConcert
So if watching a 52+ year old woman dress and act like at 21 year old makes you nauseous, at halftime turn on the PS2 and come join the “GLITCHING BOWL I” server and see what we've come up with. This is an open event and there will be no password. Drop in and join the party. Don’t worry about missing the game. As soon as halftime is over we’re shutting down the server. The starting time for the mini-event will depend on the start of the halftime show. The Super Bowl is scheduled to start at 6:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) so take your best guess.

Since the Super Bowl is primarily a North American event and half time is only 30 minutes long, we will not be rotating the server regions. If you are in the European or Japanese regions and you would like to join, we will be monitoring the chat box on our site. Let us know and we can switch the region to allow you to join.

SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Avatars_Star-Wars_Stormtrooper_bugg

The Glitching server,
Yeah, it’s something like that.

Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII Glitching Bowl I   SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey that's a great idea!

Always innovating. thumbs up

But damn, that pic is nasty. Ugh! Too much muscle, ladies, and you look hideous like that! wall
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII Glitching Bowl I   SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Why only halftime? Some of us dont give a sh*t about the SB lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: BUMP   SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 am

Just a reminder, the Glitching Bowl will be running this Sunday February 5th during the halftime show of the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII Glitching Bowl I   SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:24 am

Well Pyro I thought it was pretty fun for the short amount of time that I did play. My only suggestion is have auto assign on for next time haha. I still enjoyed it though. I thought the mod was pretty awesome and very football-esque, take your flag and jam it into the enemy base. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII Glitching Bowl I   SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 am

Thanks to all that attended. We had a full server for 30 minutes of pure mayhem.

SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Serverplayersphp
Game Tracker stats for 2/5/2012.

The CIS outnumbered and overwhelmed the Republic but the clones put up a good fight and scored several flags above all odds. We are planning for next years event with a different map, new mods and auto assign on.

In case you are wondering, here is the highlight of what you missed at the halftime show.

SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Mia1l

M.I.A. flipping off a few million Superbowl fans on live TV. She was pissed off because she was missing the Glitching Bowl to play second fiddle for Madonna. Laughing

@Mike,

I agree on the auto assign. Seems that most people wanted to be CIS and made the game very unbalanced. But the clones did put up a good fight.

I limited it to one map mostly because there are some issues with the high jump mod and I thought Mos Eisley was the best map for it with lots of vertical elements to land on.

Next year's will be better. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWBFII Glitching Bowl I   SWBFII Glitching Bowl I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWBFII Glitching Bowl I
Page 1 of 1