The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Empty
PostSubject: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:22 am

Posting my band songs first and this first one is called I'm sorry for........

I'm Sorry For.........

I wasn't use to having anyone special in my life.

I wasn't use to having a reason to survive.

I wasn't use to the kindness and the love that you showed me.

I wasn't use to it being okay to be me.....That's why I'm saying I'm sorry for......

I'm sorry for losing my temper and for the means things that I said.

I'm sorry for taking the light from some of your days.

I'm sorry for acting how I was.

You never deserved it when I said those hurtful things.

You never deserved it when I whined and complained.

You never deserved the pain that I've caused.

You never deserved my jealousy. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry for...

I'm sorry for hodling everything in.

I'm sorry for hurting the feellings of my one true special friend.

I'm sorry for losing my cool.

I'm sorry and yes I admit I acted like a fool.

I didn't want to lose you.

I didn't want to be left all alone again.

I didn't want the happiness to end.

I never wanted to make you upset or cry. I'm sorry for....

I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you.

I'm sorry for everything mean that I said or did.

I'm sorry for bottling it all up inside.

I'm sorry for wishing I could go find a place to forever hide......

When I Belong.....

I'm not right for this day and age.

If I could, I'd turn back the page. Yeah!

I'd go back to days of old.

Days of King Arthur and Chivalry.

I'd go back to when I belong.....

I belong when nice guys actually stood a chance.

I belong when women actually cared about romance.

I belong when it was okay to cry.

I belong when it was okay to be a nice guy.......

I'm not an egotistical asshole or anything close.

I've tried to be like that. I'm too nice of a guy I suppose.

I'm not a woman beater.

Nor am I cheater.

I wish I could go back to when I belong......

I belong in the days old when it was okay to be yourself to make it in this world.

I belong back when you didn't have to be hateful or scold.....

I belong when it was okay to be a nice guy.

Women in this day and age, are the reason there's not many of us left.

Some have turned us into what they keep running from and back to.

Women in this day and age are hateful and spiteful beings.

I wish I could go back to when I belong........

I belong when it was to be yourself.

I belong when it didn't take long to be picked up off of the shelf.

I belong when it was okay to be a nice guy......

Here's some of my poems. This first one is called Echo Bay.I wrote this one in the sixth grade and had published in the National Library of Poetry.)

Echo Bay(I wrote this in the sixth grade and you can read it on poetry.com by the way. =)

In Canada there is a place called Echo Bay,
in which you can go any day.

In Echo Bay you can fish and play,
and have so much fun some say.

There is a small cabin where you can stay,
be aware of the bears during the day.

At night you can see huge moose,
but beware of the mosquitos on the loose.

The cabin comes with its own little mouse,
And you have to go to the bathroom in the outhouse.

The wood burner's stove is where you cook,
on the bunk beds is where you can read a book.

If it is water that you want it is not there,
So run fast, fast, fast from the old bear.

There is a single light bulb to light up the place,
so bring your flash light just in case.

The small cabin has trees all around,
so watch out for the many snakes on the ground.

You can catch up to 100 fish a day,
I think I just caught the biggest one - HOORAY!!!

This poem is called as Sweet as A Rose. ( I wrote this when I was single and in the tenth grade during class)

You're as sweet as a rose,
Your beauty is something everyone knows;

You're the only one that I want to be with,
Having you in my life is the perfect gift.

You are my life,
You are my love;
You are as gentle as a dove.

You're the only one I care about,
You're the one my life would be sad without;

Your beauty really shows,
That's why you are as sweet as a rose.

Another poem I wrote called Life. (I wrote this one my senior year for my high school sweetheart whom I pushed away to pursue another woman who was only playing head games with me. I still feel like such an idiot for leaving my first love Heather.)

Life is happy,
Life is sad;
Life is good,
Life is bad.

Life is a city,
Life is a town;
Life is a smile,
Life is a frown.

Life is life,
Life is death;
Life is loving you with every breath.
Life is seldom fun,
Without you, my life is done.

Last edited by {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 am

mayb u can record u guys doin the song and then upload here? i think itd b btr with sound lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 pm

I'm going to do that in this thread if the whole band thing actually picks up and takes off like my supposed friend says it's going to soon. I'll believe him when I see it. By the Vash, it's great to hear from you bro. Do you still play SWBFII at all anymore? Are you still in Apoc? How have you been?
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:57 am

my allergies r killin me but im still btr off then my poor granny shes in the ER right now they trying to find out whats causin her chest pains and its just me takeing care of her right now so not too much time left for games but i still is a proud member of apoc if any1 asks lol how bout u br how ya been
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 am

That sucks bro. I hope you and your granny are able to get better soon and I send you both my best wishes. Meh, after Krystal left me last year five days before our one year anniversary my depression kicked in big time until five months ago when it had me completely paralyzed in my chair at my computer desk. I noticed how dirty/messed up my apartment was and decided to take control of the depression I had been holding in for eight and a half years and use it as fuel to and motivation to clean my apartment completely. Soon as I started washing my dishes, the cloud of depression and suicide attempts had completely vanished and I was able to love myself for the first time in eight and a half years. My depression started after I pushed my high school sweet heart away to pursue a girl who ended up just playing head games with me in September of 2002. On top of all of the mental/emotion abuse that I suffered from the age of 13 until I got shipped off to tech college across state against my will. Nothing I ever did was or will be good enough for Richard( I haven't called him dad or felt like I had a dad from age 13 when he started his horrible treatment of me.) Simple Plan's song perfect combined with bits and pieces of the old movie Cinderella describe and are exactly how I was forced to live for that long. The only parts of Cinderella that were in my life were how her "Family" treated her but Richard was the whole "family" rolled into one hateful/spiteful being. It was a living hell when I was at home growing up. If he had a bad day at work, I got all of his anger/rage and hurtful words each time every night for four or more hours while my mom and little brother were sleeping and un aware of his treatment of me due to my bedroom being in the basement and theirs being upstairs on the other end of the house. He said things to me that I some times have flashbacks about the whole thing to this day.

Anyway, It's truly great to hear from you bro. I'm glad to know you're still apart of us. How was school? Did you graduate college yet? Are you close if not? Take care and blessed be bro. Oh, btw, I fixed the typos and replaced the missing words in the songs and poems. lol I had no idea I had that many mistakes in each one.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 am

im not a grammer nazi so i dont mind lol its ma 3rd yr 4 college and when i do graduate i still got like 4 more left lol thats a rough childhood man my parents had sumthing similar x.x we all have our own demons to bear and im just glad u look like ur finally able to accept that and move on lol granny still gots chest pains but at least we kno its not her heart so next step now is the to figure out what
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 am

Lol I am an English major, well I was in school anyway and often corrected my teachers' grammar daily and got scolded for it often. lol Damn bro, four more years? I wish you tons of luck man. I'm glad that I graduated high school and tech college before the age of 20. lol My tech school graduation was in June of 2004. I am certified to do everything in a warehouse except drive a forklift because I didn't feel like taking the extra one hundred hours and then the test for my forklift driving liscense. I wanted to get out of tech college as soon as possible. I went the whole year of 2003 with only getting to see my mom, my brother, and grandma three times with me being all the way across state at college.

I hope they find out what's wrong with her and can make it better bro. Take care and blessed be. Oh, btw, check out the Monster Hunter 3/Tri videos I posted on here in another topic in this part of the forum. That game is the only reason I got a Wii. I've started over on it eight times now out of boredom and I'm already Hunter rank 93 with the best of everything again......
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 pm

nice lol sounds like ur haveing fun lol altho i did c it, it just didnt seem like my type of game lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:37 am

{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX wrote:
I am certified to do everything in a warehouse except drive a forklift because I didn't feel like taking the extra one hundred hours and then the test for my forklift driving liscense.

I can drive forklifts....

Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:01 pm

roflmao
Those forklift videos had me rolling! People were walking past my desk wondering why I was laughing so hard.

I remember my 2nd day working at a metal fab warehouse in the late 90s. No training, let along a cert to drive forklifts. But they stick me on a lift and say go pull a bundle of 1/2 inch square rod from the yard outside and load it into the customer's truck. Well, I took out part of a fence and then got the lift stuck in the dirt and all the rods went rolling and bouncing all over the place. Needles to say I didn't drive a lift ever again.
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy   My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs.  Enjoy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My songs and poems. The songs are for the my band that will begin practicing and having live shows all over my home town which will be payling gigs. Enjoy
Page 1 of 1