The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Starwars live action t.v. show

Go down 
+2
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
GRIZZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Starwars live action t.v. show Empty
PostSubject: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:10 pm

I heard there is going to be a t.v. show of starwars that is not animated does anyone know if its true?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:04 am

Yeah, I think this is for real. I forget what I was looking for but I ended up finding a bunch of stuff about this Star Wars TV show. Sounded cool, so I looked more into it. I think they're starting to film it in Australia soon.

It's gonna be the time between Episodes 3 and 4 while the Empire is coming up and they're building the 1st Death Star. It looks like they're gonna use the kid that was Boba Fett in Episode 2 and they're gonna do a lot about Boba Fett and the Mandalorians! It's gonna have mostly characters that are from the books. Plus, it might have a little of the story from "Force Unleashed" too!

Everyone in the show will know about Vader and the Emperor and they'll talk about them, but you'll never see any of that. Evil or Very Mad No Jedi either. I was hoping that they'd be using the 501st to hunt down the rest of the Jedi in this show. Twisted Evil But I guess it's gonna be other stuff that was in the books.

Less CGI and light saber battles. More story and talking. Old school. GB-style afro
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:03 pm

anyword on when this is coming out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:00 pm

i would like to see galen marek and see more about his life besides being the"secret"apprentice
Back to top Go down
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:06 am

australia@@@@ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:32 pm

if this is gonna be made between episodes 3 and 4,i think it will be better than Star Wars:The Clone Wars because it will have darth vader in it...maybe
Back to top Go down
dx
Grunt
Grunt
dx

PostSubject: Re: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:14 pm

did u guys see the end and all the destrotion boba fett cause but he was mad pussy about kill wow
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:55 pm

personally i thought they coulda done a much btr ending 4 a season i mean look and every other show and c how they end seasons its usually epic dont get me wrong my fav character is r2 but 1 out of the 2 season finales was really all bout him and i want somthing more epic like a hugh battle not 1 droid and a few bounty hunters lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:47 pm

i know...the finales are NOT EPIC i mean woooo hoooo...this is the creators "Oh look,we can make the epicest season finale in the world and yet the people who watches it think they are stupid,arent we just the best!"lol joking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starwars live action t.v. show   Starwars live action t.v. show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starwars live action t.v. show
Page 1 of 1