The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc

Go down 
+7
KillaK
{DSB}Mewtwo
vergamaton
Axe
JJ'
VASH
Mike
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Empty
PostSubject: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:22 am

Since "XIII" (used to be "Riku") cannot stop calling me and other good players b******, I have challenged him to a duel. No b****, would have the balls to challenge someone to a duel, so with this I shall prove him wrong.

Should this duel ever take place (and I only doubt its occurrence because of the opponents immaturity) it will be like most others, on the Mos Eisley map at Command Post 5 (the arena).
We will do a 1v1 with each GCW class:
Grunt
Rocker
Sniper
Engineer
Best 3 out of 5 wins for each class. If we end up tied at 2-2 for classes, then we will repeat until a victor is decided. A grenade or detpack explosion will start the fighting. Anyone is welcome to come and watch from above or just spectate, and we will need someone to throw the grenade as well.

This duel should occur whenever both myself and the opponent have time to conduct it. (Warning: I will not be home this weekend so it is my hope that the opponent does not claim I "b****** out" if he selects to have this at a time when I am occupied with more important things.)

I am unsure who could host this server because if either myself or the opponent makes a non-dedicated (4-player) server, it will give the host a large advantage because of their low ping. I hope that the opponent knows of a PC-dedicated server to use, or that someone else could help us with this issue.

I've never done a duel before so who knows what will happen. Everyone, please excuse the length of the post, I decided to explain everything, in detail, so that the oppenent would hopefully be able to comprehend it.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 am

hey glad to c some1 else dueling other then me haha sure id b glad to help out ill set up the server and go ahead and b ref lol the server will b called killzone and the pass will b duel
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 am

Well Mike I'm glad that you decided to do this. I am also gettin tired of him trash talking to others. and also way over-glorifying himself in scrims and such.

Can I spectate?

Go Mike! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 am

Why spectate? When you can watch it while ontop of the skiff! Im defiently gonna try to make it to this! And whenever somone gets killed im gonna shoot his body with a turrent!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Thanks for the help Vash.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:03 pm

well just lemme kno when the time iz so i can have it up then lol also i dont think he posts on these forums so u gonna have to pm him on gt or somthin lol
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Yea, I already sent him the link to this on the chat box and he said he didn't want to fight, but he will probably change his mind. And I did message him on gt, no reply though.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:06 pm

if u are the only mike playing, u are a complete wussy. U should learn to stay in a 1v1 battle, and u should learn on how to acept when u are getting killed...u just run, and run and use specials. I hate how u play
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 pm

no offence to you vergamaton but Im not a really big fan of how you play. I think you pointblank waaaay to much. But thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Axe wrote:
no offence to you vergamaton but Im not a really big fan of how you play. I think you pointblank waaaay to much. But thats just my opinion.
emm ok.... no offence but no1 asked ur opinion :s
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:36 pm

ok ok vergamaton I dont want to get into a big argument, but mike didnt ask your opinion either.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:34 pm

ok i dont want problems either...u pwned me lol

but im just saying, mike is a wussy player, and its a fact not an opinion....unless they are more mikes and im totally mistaken
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 pm

vergamaton wrote:
unless they are more mikes and im totally mistaken
im sure he is the only mike
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:45 am

In response to me sending the link to this thread as a message on gametracker, the opponent replied, "I DONT KNOSW U STFU BEFOR I REPORT ABUSE ONU DUMB ASS." So now I doubt he will ever face me. Maybe the situation will be resolved, but this duel might not ever happen.

Anyways, I am not the only Mike that plays, "dick killer", but I do intend to eliminate all imposture 'Mike's'. But yes, I do use specials in public servers where they are allowed, and yes, I will run to stay alive if I feel it is best at the time. However, I am also very willing to die in order to get lots of kills, move the flag, or capture a command post. I feel no remorse when running to stay alive if I wish to. As long as you're dead, I'm still living, and I get a higher score, then I do not care how it happens. Also, if you have seen me play, then it was only for a short amount of time, as I do not recall playing against you very much. They odds are very likely that you have played against an imposture, as I have seen 2 other "Mike's" playing with the exact same name as me. The fact that you would call me a "wussy" after you have yourself questioned my identity shows that your comment holds little merit. Then, you decide to tell Axe that, "no one asked him", when, in fact, no one asked you. This is a thread for a duel which does not involve you, so why would you feel the need to question my ability to play the game here? Perhaps you should challenge me yourself and we can settle this the best way, with blasters instead of keyboards. I will surely accept once this current one is resolved.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 am

vergamaton wrote:
if u are the only mike playing, u are a complete wussy. U should learn to stay in a 1v1 battle, and u should learn on how to acept when u are getting killed...u just run, and run and use specials. I hate how u play

Well Verg, I think this was the wrong time to say that Very Happy .

There is nothing you should do here. It's a video game Laughing . You called me out for the same thing even though I was pretty much playing normally...
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Mike wrote:
Perhaps you should challenge me yourself and we can settle this the best way, with blasters instead of keyboards. I will surely accept once this current one is resolved.
lol fighting keyboards.they have the powa!lol
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:39 pm

pfft all u guys suck! Razz
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Flame Thrower
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:08 pm

KillaK wrote:
pfft all u guys suck! Razz
Suspect No WTF? omg Rolling Eyes laugh
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:31 pm

well i just hate wussy players. Cheap players....and im not interested in dueling with u...i wont call u a wussy anymore tho but i do remember one day u went to .com and u would do literally anything to kill me haha
Back to top Go down
MountAndDewMe
Grunt
Grunt
MountAndDewMe

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:07 pm

LOL riku wont battle anyone because all he does is trash talk pathetic
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:14 am

Hey i just read this! Im guessing he didnt reply??? Most people dont like Riku because he talks, but cant back it up. If you are not that good, its cool, but you dont go around shooting your mouth off bragging. Im not very good 1-1 so I would hate to piss someone off and then wuss out to a duel.

BTW Axe, that was funny when you said you are going up top and shooting the dead body with the turret!
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: You can use my server if...   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm

I can host this in my paid server if I dnt get any scrim/battle scheduled for the time of this. Just contact me or come to my site and we can set up this(I can be in this if you want too). I can swear that I saw two chickens in this topic. Figure who they are Rolling Eyes

Commemorative image for this topic
Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc 1289420906129099868956637

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:19 am

Thanks, Mandalore, but I challenged him months ago. I highly doubt this will ever happen. Its whatever though I don't really care anymore. I wouldn't mind having a few challenges every once and a while though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc   Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike versus Riku/XIII/idc
Page 1 of 1