The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Bouncer's top non-clanners

Go down 
+11
vergamaton
Mike
xNightWing
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Warrior
GRIZZ
darthwiley
Axe
JJ'
VASH
Bouncer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 pm

what he gave several examples didnt you read the post? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

oh yea lol forgot about that post. Nvm JJ'
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:51 am

on thing jj i agree with most of wat u said except 1 thin the droideka a rly good experienced plyer does anything to stay alive it not disrespectful if u good whitch ik snakemike aint but its the smart thing to do
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:15 pm

{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN wrote:
on thing jj i agree with most of wat u said except 1 thin the droideka a rly good experienced plyer does anything to stay alive it not disrespectful if u good whitch ik snakemike aint but its the smart thing to do

ur a millenium dont worry about respect.
You dont respect any1 and i dont respect millenium.
Razz
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 pm

ouch harsh lol sure the tag steelers and those that do disrupt the servers with glitching doesnt deserve respect but not everybody is like lol
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Well, that was unnecessary... lol. If Milienium players are so worried about their 'reputation' then they shouldn't let anyone that wants to join in. I think clans need to be more selective. It's not really about the size of the clan with this game, its the talent of the players in it that counts.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Oh... I completely forgot someone. Any of you guys ever played against Gamedaddy? He's really good, and kills me as much as JJ'.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah, if you remember a player named Vern, that's the same guy. One of the best engie's around. Never hear anything about him tho...
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:05 am

JJ' wrote:
Yeah, if you remember a player named Vern, that's the same guy. One of the best engie's around. Never hear anything about him tho...
{SOR}VeRn is the reason i use detpacks. He is one of my 3 engy masters: legend, vern and the best engy of history RAH'XEPHON. Rah was a beast. I copied his style of gaming.
And sometimes vern plays but he is not as good a he was.

And yes, ALL millenium are pussies. And if u think im stereotyping, dont go far. KillaX, the cl( not owner, shocker is the owner) is the biggrst pussy i have seen. He sucks and he is always using specials and he runs when he sees my name.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:33 am

The best player I've ever seen since this game came out was Acid{DD}Elite. His name was something like that but I don't remember it exactly. He was a perfect engineer and knew what everyone was going to do before they knew themselves. He could dodge rockets all day, get damage increase, and keep it for a long time even in really dangerous areas. This was like 2 or 3 years ago though, and I don't think that clan is really active anymore.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm

vergamaton wrote:
And yes, ALL millenium are pussies. And if u think im stereotyping, dont go far. KillaX, the cl( not owner, shocker is the owner) is the biggrst pussy i have seen. He sucks and he is always using specials and he runs when he sees my name.

lmao Verg, you probably didn't know this, but Mr. Tusken is KillaX.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Grunt
Grunt
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:14 pm

JJ' wrote:
vergamaton wrote:

Hot Dayum
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Really?

I didn't know that either.

And Blitz: badass pic! "Living in a van down by the river!" laugh
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:25 pm

JJ' wrote:
vergamaton wrote:
And yes, ALL millenium are pussies. And if u think im stereotyping, dont go far. KillaX, the cl( not owner, shocker is the owner) is the biggrst wimp i have seen. He sucks and he is always using specials and he runs when he sees my name.

well mr tusen u are the biggest wimp ever. Damn wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wimp adn wussyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited by {Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : censored bad word)
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Yikes...
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 pm

vergamaton wrote:
JJ' wrote:
vergamaton wrote:
And yes, ALL millenium are pussies. And if u think im stereotyping, dont go far. KillaX, the cl( not owner, shocker is the owner) is the biggrst wimp i have seen. He sucks and he is always using specials and he runs when he sees my name.

well mr tusen u are the biggest wimp ever. Damn wimp wimp wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wussywussy wimp adn wussyyyyyyyyyy
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked popcorn

Last edited by {Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : censored bad word)
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:26 am

well now we r a application clan so they dont fill out app they not n

Last edited by {MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 am

n we could care less if we got ur respect or not it jus a game jus ply it n shut up let ur skill do da talkin
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Bouncer wrote:
1. JJ'
2. Wolverine_Thyphlosion
3. Gamedaddy
4. Axe
5. Balthazar

Honorable mentions:
Mike
DARTHGNOSIS
The_Best_1
I'myourdad
Lzrspewpew
JJ-249
Parth
SNAKEMIKE
The finalized list! Peanut Butter Jelly
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:36 pm

I'd throw in Guero and Guerrero
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Parth
Grunt
Grunt
Parth

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Holy crap i just now noticed that Bouncer put me in his honerable mention list lol! Took me a damm month lol. But thanks for the mention mate, really appreciate it Very Happy I'm hoping i will be able to play online again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bouncer's top non-clanners
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: Star Wars Battlefront 2 :: Top Players-
Jump to: