The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Bouncer's top non-clanners

Go down 
+11
vergamaton
Mike
xNightWing
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Warrior
GRIZZ
darthwiley
Axe
JJ'
VASH
Bouncer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Bouncer's top non-clanners Empty
PostSubject: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:18 pm

These are just players I've seen around a bit.
1. JJ'
He's a pro with pretty much every unit, and he always kicks my azz. I always try to kill him, but usually end up getting killed by him first. Mad
2. Wolverine_Thyphlosion
He's great with engie and rocket. I don't see him do much with any other unit. He's deadly fast at dropping mines. Got me with one earlier... Sad
3. Axe
Great with the engie and rocket. He's also got some skills with the recon.
4. Snakemike
He's nothing short of unstoppable with a recon. He's also pretty good with the engie and rocket.
5. Balthazar
I see him around a bit... He's got some skills with the rocket and engie.

Honorable mentions:
Mike
DARTHGNOSIS
The_Best_1
I'myourdad
Lzrspewpew
Elkin
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:52 pm

haha elkin is jj XD lol
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:43 pm

lol, I made your list twice. And thanks Bouncer, you don't make it easy for me out there. Cool
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Awesome I finally made somebodys list! Thanks Bouncer. cheers

Last edited by Axe on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Good list. Most of those guys play a lot with the engineer class too. I always say that a top notch engineer is the best unit on the battlefront.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:09 pm

imyourdad is a glitcher! and doesnt deserve to be on a list!

Last edited by GRIZZ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:10 pm

No, but he was real good. He doesn't play anymore tho.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Grunt
Grunt
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 am

f*#% all dem, i was da best back in da day
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 am

other than imyourdad good list, and is this next rookie class to be recruited by all the clans? like a swbf2 2010 pre draft list lol!

playground rules state....... first come first serve!

and for my team the first pick is...... JJ lol!

and if i cant get JJ...... ill take ELKIN lol!

Last edited by GRIZZ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 am

I think the skills of JJ and W_T are well suited for clan battles. They see the big picture.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 am

I'm honored by what Grizz and Wiley said Cool . And lol Grizz, you might not like Elkin tho, he kinda plays darkies and recons too much. Just think of a player with an almost opposite playin style of me, yet with a bit of the same qualities. I get body shot A LOT under that alias, lmao Laughing .
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:08 pm

ive seen imyourdad ply every so often
Back to top Go down
xNightWing
Grunt
Grunt
xNightWing

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 am

Rlly Killax?Mr Tusken?lol
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm

yes turtle RLY random alias lol
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Bouncer wrote:
These are just players I've seen around a bit.
1. JJ'
He's a pro with pretty much every unit, and he always kicks my azz. I always try to kill him, but usually end up getting killed by him first. Mad
2. Wolverine_Thyphlosion
He's great with engie and rocket. I don't see him do much with any other unit. He's deadly fast at dropping mines. Got me with one earlier... Sad
3. Axe
Great with the engie and rocket. He's also got some skills with the recon.
4. Snakemike
He's nothing short of unstoppable with a recon. He's also pretty good with the engie and rocket.
5. Balthazar
I see him around a bit... He's got some skills with the rocket and engie.

Honorable mentions:
Mike
DARTHGNOSIS
The_Best_1
Lzrspewpew
JJ-249
Made a few changes... JJ' I guess you're good enough to make my list twice. lol!

BTW, have we tried to recruit any of these guys?

Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:32 pm

jj-249 is a glitcher to we had to ban him a couple times
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Yes, I finally got noticed after playing this game for way too long lol. Good list except I don't think "Snakemike" is good. Maybe its just cuz i don't like his name, but still.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 am

eh I'm not a big fan of snakemike either. he was an engie and he had no awards and I shot at him with the rocket and threw a nade at him and he didnt die.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:32 am

lol thats probly just lag lol it happens to me alot haha in fact if i didnt have lag i dont kno if id b able to get any kills cuz im so used to aiming beside who im targeting haha as 4 snake mike he is good i c him with awards and he knows how to hold his own n a fight lol
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 am

Yeah I'm not a fan of Snakemike either. I have lots of reasons for this, and not to make a list, but:

1. His only goal is to get awards. He will do anything to keep his awards, and he will do anything to get those awards. I have lost respect for people who use recons to get awards, and he does this all the time. It's not getting awards that makes you good, it's how you get them.

2. He has no respect for other players. In the middle of a battle, he will run away, go to his cp, switch to a droideka, and switch back to have full health and ammo, while you probably have low health and ammo. Plus, if he runs to low health away from a cp, he will jump off cliffs to not give the enemy the satisfication of a hard-earned kill. Seriously, fight like a f***** man already!

I don't like callin out people, and it is only a game, but I do feel he is not deserving of a top players list. I don't respect people who don't respect others I guess.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm

JJ' wrote:
Yeah I'm not a fan of Snakemike either. I have lots of reasons for this, and not to make a list, but:

1. His only goal is to get awards. He will do anything to keep his awards, and he will do anything to get those awards. I have lost respect for people who use recons to get awards, and he does this all the time. It's not getting awards that makes you good, it's how you get them.

2. He has no respect for other players. In the middle of a battle, he will run away, go to his cp, switch to a droideka, and switch back to have full health and ammo, while you probably have low health and ammo. Plus, if he runs to low health away from a cp, he will jump off cliffs to not give the enemy the satisfication of a hard-earned kill. Seriously, fight like a f***** man already!

I don't like callin out people, and it is only a game, but I do feel he is not deserving of a top players list. I don't respect people who don't respect others I guess.

JJ' thats exactly how u used to play, with the exception that u dont use recons haha.. Thanks god u dont play like u used to. Thats badass Smile

BTW:u are in every1's list but u dont have one. What happened there? ;P
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Yeah, I actually think its hilarious when idiots jump off or hit re-spawn when their health is low. I mean you don't give your potential killer two points, but you're basically surrendering to them because you know that they're going to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Well, I don't really think there's anything wrong with trying to keep your rewards, but when I have them I try to defend everyone else with them not run away at all costs. Its not necessarily a bad thing to want to stay alive though.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Haha Verg, well that's how you think I played Razz . I admit, I played a bit like a b**** before, but not as much or as often as you think. If you ever seen this guy play, it's like what you thought of me times 2, lol. He is good, he just needs to play the game.

Yeah Mike, I didn't mean anything about keepin awards. But he'll do anything to get them, and that just bothers me. He plays dirty, and as a result, disrespectfully sometimes. And it pisses me off, and makes me laugh, when someone committs suicide, especially over and over again.

I'm not tryin to sound like an azz (haha, word edits) here, this is just how I feel Cool .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Hey JJ' when you say he plays dirty or disrespectfully what do you mean. Could you give me an example?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bouncer's top non-clanners   Bouncer's top non-clanners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bouncer's top non-clanners
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: Star Wars Battlefront 2 :: Top Players-
Jump to: