The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

official glitching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

official glitching Empty
PostSubject: official glitching   official glitching Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 am

ok mornings r boring cuz it like always empty lol so i decided to go to pyros awesum lil server we already discused his server sum but i kant seem to find where lol besides it deserves its own lil thread lol so here r the mods i noticed and my thoughts on what can b improved to make it more fun please feel free to add ur own opinions

grunts- super rapid fire nearly zero reload time pistols dont over heat

rockets- nearly no reload time pistols dont over heat

engy- i think there detpacks have increased damaged(i didnt use this one much it doest do so wel lol)

sniper- rapid fire sniper shots

magna gaurd- nothin that i noticed

droideka- fast deploy and fast turns while deployed

commander- fast recon explosion

jet- infinitte jetpack (super fun)

officer- fast recon explosion

darky- infinite jetpack

bothan- infinite invisibilty (useless against AIs that always know where u r)

wookies- increased speed

Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

official glitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: official glitching   official glitching Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 am

ok now here r my ideas to even the playing field lol cuz pyro i love the mods but sum classes r rendered completely ineffective lol its mostly just a few specials outmatched is all lol for all the ones that offer area effect bonuses i think u should take away the reload time and maybe give them infinite ammo 4 that lol ok what else manga gaurd needs sum serios help mayb the infinite poison do that but if not maybe increased armor as 4 droideka u should take away its overheating thing and maybe boost its shield strength then commander need a bit btr chian gun and bothan need serious help against those ais but i dunno what lol

o yeah when i was grunt i got elite rifle lol that thing suks compared to ur souped up 1 rotflol im thinkin that if a player last long enough in that crazy server there awards should b boosted lol cuz even with damage reduction u still can get shreded and the award weapons r worse then ur modded ones lol

as 4 jedi i can take them done easy with any class they need sum kinda boost mayb infinite stamina?

and thats all i can think of 4 now lol what do u think pyro good ideas or bad ones?
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

official glitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: official glitching   official glitching Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:05 pm

@VASH, You only mentioned the mods to the classes. All non-Jedi classes have at least one mod. I think you did find most of them but there are others you missed. I have made many mods to the vehicles and worlds as well.

As for the Jedi, I have not made any mods to them as of yet and they are last on my list (they already have all the cool force powers).

To the best of my knowledge I cannot give a weapon infinite ammo that did not have it originally using HEX editing. Some weapons I can increase the amount of ammo but with limits. Other weapons will not allow any modifications. I cannot do a zero reload time but I can reduce it.

You are right, I didn't get around to modding most of the award weapons, not sure what I want to do to them yet.

My server is a modding sandbox and will always be a work in progress. Ideas are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

official glitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: official glitching   official glitching Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 pm

lol ok pyro ill keep tryin to find ur mods lol its like an easter egg hunt 4 me now XD lol and i hope sum of my ideas helped u or at least gave u an idea lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

official glitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: official glitching   official glitching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

official glitching
Page 1 of 1