The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Should we add 2 more space assault maps?

Go down 
+5
Axe
ACE
VASH
Bouncer
GRIZZ
9 posters

Should we add 2 more space assault maps? If so which 2?
Yes
Should we add 2 more space assault maps? I_vote_lcap42%Should we add 2 more space assault maps? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
No
Should we add 2 more space assault maps? I_vote_lcap42%Should we add 2 more space assault maps? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Tatooine & Felucia (bigger maps with floating debris)
Should we add 2 more space assault maps? I_vote_lcap8%Should we add 2 more space assault maps? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Hoth & Kashyyyk (smaller maps and kashyyyk has only 1 frigate)
Should we add 2 more space assault maps? I_vote_lcap8%Should we add 2 more space assault maps? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Empty
PostSubject: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:00 am

Should we add 2 more space assault maps? It would have to be even so 1 galactic civil war and 1 clone war so these are the choices we grouped them by map size all the maps have 2 frigates ecept for kashyyyk which has only 1.

Tatooine & Felucia (these space maps are bigger and have floating debris, tatooine has space wreckage and escape pods, and felucia has a asteroid field)

or

Hoth & Kashyyyk (these maps are smaller with no debris and kashyyyk has only 1 frigate for each side)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Hmmm... I'm gonna go with Tatooine and Felucia. Since they're bigger, there'll be more dogfighting. Twisted Evil But on the other hand, the bigger ones take longer... scratch

Maybe just one big and one small. (Tatooine & Kashyyyk)
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm

i say SUPER YES! to the the space maps! lol but we always get the problem of people leaving and when it doen to like 5 or less it take 4ever BUT if u guys make it ctf (since arena is a ctf server after all lol) even if there just 1 dude n their he can go score and move it on to the next map dont get me wrong assault is more fun but i think ctf is more logical lol
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 pm

lol i said yes cuz space assult =awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:37 am

ok first of all hey guys its me Axe I played with Vash, JJ, Ace, and Wiley yesterday on the arena and I thought I should make an account here since the Arena is my favorite server. And yes I would love to have more space maps I would like Felucia and Hoth.

bikerscout Boba Fett Palpatine Vader
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Whats up Axe? Welcome to the Arena! Do you have a profile on Gametracker? Send me a friend invite.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:10 pm

I'd go with no. I've seen people spectate on the space maps, yet they play the maps before and after. One or two space maps is fine, but four...the arena will probably lose a decent amount of people.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:30 pm

hey axe glad u enjoy the arena and cuz u said yes to space maps u is now cool n my book haha
now as 4 jj thats not cool to say no!! lol sigh but! i sadly understand ur point of view x.x y dont they like space!?!? confused
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 pm

well i dont really care since i wont be playing this game at all for another couple of weeks but anyways i agree with JJ' on this Wink and HI!AXE!!! wave
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:29 pm

lol Vash, I guess my problem with space maps is that they all feel kinda the same for me, not like con or ctf, where all the map feels different from each other.

I was wonderin where Mewtwo went. It'd be cool to play wit you in a few weeks, unless you're just gonna be playin jedi...
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm

I voted No.

I think 2 spaces maps is perfect.

I like how the space maps sorta mark the end of a map rotation - if you're playing a space map, you know Death Star is next.

Plus, it's like JJ' said, most guys sit out the space maps. Server could be 24/24 but the end of the space battle shows stats for only like 8 or 9 guys.

And no one dogfights. They just stay in the hangers using the space marine.
I wish it was more like old school "X-Wing vs Tie Fighter"
X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter

But it's not. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:40 pm

lol ill take u up on ur offer sumtime if ya sho lol but i warn im gonna b the best spacer there is! XD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we add 2 more space assault maps?   Should we add 2 more space assault maps? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we add 2 more space assault maps?
Page 1 of 1