The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Arena ideas

Go down 
+16
darthwiley
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
dx
Axe
JJ'
Darkfire
GRIZZ
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
PyroJockey
Bouncer
KillaK
ACE
Kingkong
{DSB}Mewtwo
VASH
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

Arena ideas - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 pm

I know Apocalypse loves CTF maps, but maybe we can throw a few more conquest in the map rotation?
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:12 am

There are already a bunch of conquest maps.
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:36 am

Whoops, alright, its just whenever I go on I always see CTF.. Guess its because it takes a lot longer to finish than a conquest map usually takes..
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:48 am

Yea the conquest maps are shorter and have time limits.

BTW the FOF guys I have seen have been great players.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:59 am

arena=ctf
.com=conquest
and even tho we are a mainly ctf server we still got like 10 conquest maps in the rotation about every 2 ctf maps then a conquest map for a brake from ctf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
and even tho we are a mainly ctf server we still got like 10 conquest maps in the rotation about every 2 ctf maps then a conquest map for a brake from ctf.
i see that there is ctf and conquest for some of the maps
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Can we PLEASE add Hoth Conquest without the ATATs and Speeders? Wink
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:19 pm

I would like hoth conquest but youve gotta have the classic Snowspeeder vs AT AT battles

Snow Speeder AT-AT
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 pm

agreed lol i love takin down the snowspeeders and atats however i gots a question sometimes my rocket will lock on to snowspeeders and i can take down 1 right after another this usually works best when they 1st take off however somethimes no matter how many times i press square or how close i am (even at like 3 ft away) i cant lock on 4 nuffin and i was wonderin if any1 else had that problem and if there is a way to fix it
Back to top Go down
boone532
Grunt
Grunt
boone532

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:24 pm

How about everyone starts out with only the grunt unlocked? then unlock more and more by points like:

grunt=FREE!
sniper= 5 points
engineer= 10 points
demolition= 12 points
recon= 50 points
special= 75-100 points
hero= 50 KILLS

I think this would be tons of fun!! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 pm

dude i like that idea thats pretty good lol tho i doubt others would go 4 it lol
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Why not? I need to work on my grunt anyway.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Could we try adding Kamino just to test it out and see if people would like to see that map. Also just out of curiosity, why does everyone hate Felucia? I think it would be fun if there was a mod that could put the Akalay on the battlefeild.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:27 pm

now that would b fun!!! lol but i think that involves using ais x.x
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:40 pm

boone532 wrote:
How about everyone starts out with only the grunt unlocked? then unlock more and more by points like:

grunt=FREE!
sniper= 5 points
engineer= 10 points
demolition= 12 points
recon= 50 points
special= 75-100 points
hero= 50 KILLS

I think this would be tons of fun!! Rock On! Rock On! Rock On!

This is the best idea ive seen so far.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 am

Kamino BY FAR sucked to high heaven! Nobody can see and everyone snipes. It gets boring and annoying real quick.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Grunt
Grunt
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:35 am

VASH wrote:
agreed lol i love takin down the snowspeeders and atats however i gots a question sometimes my rocket will lock on to snowspeeders and i can take down 1 right after another this usually works best when they 1st take off however somethimes no matter how many times i press square or how close i am (even at like 3 ft away) i cant lock on 4 nuffin and i was wonderin if any1 else had that problem and if there is a way to fix it
I have that problem too sometimes.
It sucks! Dual Blade Darth Maul Maul Jango Helmet Jango Fett Boba Fett bikerscout clonetrooper stormtrooper Yoda Chewey wookiee redguard Vader Darth Vader Emperor Palpatine droideka DS-explode lightsaber AT-AT AT-ST Star Destroyer Tie Fighter X-Wing A-Wing Millenium Falcon Snow Speeder
starwars spam
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Does anyone else besides me think that Polis Massa needs more action. Its defiently in my top 5 of favorite maps, but it always feels the same time everytime that map comes up. People kill eachother in the hallways and a few guys stay outside and kill anyone who walks outside to get the flag and take the flag to their base. Is there anything we could add that could make battles more intersting. Do you think there is a mod that could make it so that if you go outside you can jump higher and farther due to low gravity, and make it so that the force feilds can be destroyed. And finally if the force feilds are destroyed people who are close enough can be sucked outside into the outside battle?
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Axe wrote:
Do you think there is a mod that could make it so that if you go outside you can jump higher and farther due to low gravity, and make it so that the force feilds can be destroyed. And finally if the force feilds are destroyed people who are close enough can be sucked outside into the outside battle?

No on the gravity, yes on the destructable force fields, no on the sucking action.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Ok I guess thats better then nothing.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:57 pm

When Darktroopers attack you all they have to do is shoot twice and ZAP! You're dead (unlesss you're a sniper then you only have to be shot once and you're dead!). Could we possibly make it so that Darktroopers have to reload after every shot?
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:05 pm

dark troopers may be able to 1 hit snipers but snipers can also 1 hit them so thats just fine and most other classes can 1 hit drak troopers so really reload after 1 shot would be a bit to harsh tho they are at times hard to kill but its not that hard same could be said for jet trooper they can 1 hit or 2 hit also and it has more of an AOE then the ark blast unless u charge up all the time but i would like for some new mods to be added to arena nothing to much just something like rocket people being able to run faster and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Have you noticed how far the Dark Troopers can reach with that arc caster? They seem to be able to reach much much farther then they usually do.
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:07 pm

i have it could be a hack or something like that but its not something that can be completly proven so just gonna have to live with it i guess or atleast until there is a way to confirm it i know there are many hacks for it lol but they arnt very noticeable to hard to tell but nothing can be done about it so just gonna have to get even better to kill them off afro Sinister
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:43 pm

yo pyro heres a thought i had while playing in ur server lol its like crazy fast there lol u kill then die then repeat process lol once u get the hang of it its 2 kills then die and a good player will steadily increase lol i still say u need to mod the award weapons XP lol my elite rifle sucks compared to regular version on the plus side it does look cool lol anyway gettin distracted lol what if u could make ur fast paced server even faster? has any body tried to mod the spawn in timer? sumtimes u have to wait like 15 secs what if u reduced it to like 5? im wondering if it does work how suitable would it b 4 the arena?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena ideas   Arena ideas - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena ideas
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next