The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

There be some big changes 'round here

Go down 
+9
darthwiley
{DSB}Mewtwo
MountAndDewMe
KillaK
Mike
Parth
VASH
Bouncer
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:26 am

The number of players is misleading though. After GCW I have seen the server empty out because the matches are too damn long. I stopped playing it for the most part because its boring. I come on, and if a team is close to winning, I try to help to get to the next board.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 am

GRIZZ wrote:
we tried doors open on gcw and it sucked because the empire spawns right next to there door and the darktroopers get in the rebel base so fast over and over the only thing happening is spawncamping because the rebels have the giant room and spawn way back in the corner and cant even do anything else but fight off spawncampers.
not only that but deathstar gcw is the map with the most players that fill up the server so apparently tons of players like it.
then dont spawn in the hangar Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:58 am

It may have sucked for the rebels, but the empire has a similar problem when the doors are closed. They have to run down the hallway of death and there are spawn campers everywhere. Maybe its time for the Empire to have an advantage for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 pm

How about we just end the game after 5 points on Death Star GCW CTF? I can never stay the full time for these 4 hour-long matches. Mad
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 pm

I completley agree Darthwiley! The empire does need some advantages. Its kinda of crazy for the Empire to have the worst bases when the Death Star BELONGS to the empire!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:42 pm

i dont think its just that map i think its the players lol me and jj the only good ones on tantive and it went till he nearly got 200 kills lol another time i was on emp and all i did was stay in center part of death star and cleared path for my noobs to kick the other noobs buts in their hanger lol a rare moment when the empire does all the spawn camping lol anyway point here is its the players ive seen death star only last really long when there r A ranked players on opposite sides cuz they smart and know how to use the defense of the map to its full extent
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:47 pm

the teams are usually lopsided though,like all the best are on one side and a couple of good players and the not so good are on the other,and the empire IMO usually gets the second one
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Yeah, I've also noticed that all the good players usually end up on the rebels. But when I'm on the Empire, I just use a dark trooper and GO HARD. Its basically the only way to overcome the rebels in the main room, and if the Empire controls the center room they will win.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Mike wrote:
Yeah, I've also noticed that all the good players usually end up on the rebels. But when I'm on the Empire, I just use a dark trooper and GO HARD. Its basically the only way to overcome the rebels in the main room, and if the Empire controls the center room they will win.
the only way the empire usually controls the platform is usually at the very beginning since nobody has control over it,but the rebels start to push the empire back because,well their spawns are close to the platform where the empire only has 1 thats close because the hangar spawn is not very close and takes a while to get to the action.the only fast way to get there would be too have a dark trooper or the emperor since they can get acroos the gap from the high platform
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:24 am

Yea people switch to the Rebels to go for the easy kills and to spawn camp. I prefer playing Empire now to do everything in my power to stop that crap. I make sure that ammo droid is fixed across the bridge, recon, play engineer, put mines out...ANYTHING to F... with the damn Rebel scum. I hate that board.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:29 am

you do know that the rebels win the war right hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 am

They win it from space, not inside the Death Star.

......rebel scum
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:42 am

lol they did fly into the deathstar and blow it up hehe
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:10 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
lol they did fly into the deathstar and blow it up hehe
they didnt fly into and then blow it up they went in,got leia,and left to the rebel base...and then the pilots went into space and died,all except for groundwalker and he destroyed it
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 am

in return of the jedi the rebels attacked and destroyed the deathstar from the inside and won the war.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:12 am

GRIZZ wrote:
in return of the jedi the rebels attacked and destroyed the deathstar from the inside and won the war.
yeah,but that is the 2nd death star
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Thats not accurate either! In Return of the Jedi, the Rebels destroyed the shield generator on Endor. The strike force led by Lando destoyed the Death Star from space. Wedge shot down the power coupling causing the chain-reaction that blew it up. Luke barely escaped with Vader in Vader's ship. So there were not any Rebels inside of the Death Star, or they all would have been killed when it blew up. If they would have came in, they would have been handled...unless they were spawning in some bad location!!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:12 pm

darthwiley wrote:
Thats not accurate either! In Return of the Jedi, the Rebels destroyed the shield generator on Endor. The strike force led by Lando destoyed the Death Star from space. Wedge shot down the power coupling causing the chain-reaction that blew it up. Luke barely escaped with Vader in Vader's ship. So there were not any Rebels inside of the Death Star, or they all would have been killed when it blew up. If they would have came in, they would have been handled...unless they were spawning in some bad location!!
the only rebel in there was luke groundwalker
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Yea thats what I said...just Luke and he only went there to confront Vader.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:08 pm

and luke won obviously...too bad darth vader died.i would have rather seen luke die then vader
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Luke won because Vader saved him. If Vader did not sacrafice himself, Luke would have been killed by the Emperor. Technically Vader lost the duel, but sacraficed himself to save his son. All Luke did was cut off his hand, which could have easily been repaired. If Luke would have killed Vader, the Emperor would have killed him for refusing to join the Dark Side. So Luke saved himself by not giving in to hate and killing his father. Without Vader, Luke is a dead Rebel scum.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:35 pm

vader has already lost his hand like 3 or 4 times before No i think he should have started protecting his hands more often Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:29 pm

i never said ground troops got in the death star i said the rebels won the war and destroyed it from the inside and if there in the deathstar flying around thats not space thats inside the deathstar with a space ship, but its still counts as being inside the deathstar lol

besides i always liked to think when im playing the deathstar civil war map that it was the time in the movie a new hope when the rebels escaped from the deathstar with the plans that they use later to destroy the deathstar with, like the rebels did a raiding party and won that battle and escaped with the plans lol
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:59 am

Grizz on a technicality! Im talking about IN side of that bad boy! Boots touching the same floor as the stormtroopers and the Emperor! LOL

BTW the Rebel got their asses kicked when the Empire took over their ship (Tantive IV).
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 am

lol because they lost so many troops escaping lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There be some big changes 'round here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: