The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

There be some big changes 'round here

Go down 
+9
darthwiley
{DSB}Mewtwo
MountAndDewMe
KillaK
Mike
Parth
VASH
Bouncer
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 am

Somehow I think we got off-topic. lol!

Anyway, my suggestion:
Heroes can't be unlocked unless there's at least 10 people in the server.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Bouncer wrote:
Somehow I think we got off-topic. lol!

Anyway, my suggestion:
Heroes can't be unlocked unless there's at least 10 people in the server.
how about 12 since 12 is half of 24?
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:38 am

How about no heros? I wish we went back to the specials being set at a higher total as well.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:28 am

25 kills for hero unlock and 30 points for specials atleast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:50 am

darthwiley wrote:
How about no heros? I wish we went back to the specials being set at a higher total as well.

I'm also getting tired of heroes. It's a pain in the ass to always be worrying about them for the fact that a good hero can take out just about any normal infantry, plus infantry with awards. It gets a little old to lose all of your awards over and over again to heroes.

What ever happened to setting a higher point unlock to specials? The arena had it once before, but then it disappeared suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Yea, I liked having to get more points to get specials too, but if it goes back to this way heros should be even more points than specials. Since they're so much better than specials that just makes sense. As for if heroes stay or go I don't mind either way. I can still kill them if they stay, and if they go maps are going to take longer.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:01 pm

the only reason i used heroes was because i wanted to either cpature command posts or get flag points
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:35 pm

I get annoyed when there is an easy scoring chance and someone is fooling around with the Hero. That is way I am in favor of getting rid of them all together or making the score higher to unlock them.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:37 am

I think .com has the heroes unlocking at 30 kills. Should we just do that?

But it would be just like Mike said, the CTF maps would take longer. And certain maps would take a really long time (Polis Massa, Kashyyyk and Dagobah). If we made specials harder to unlock as well, we'd start having 10/24 type matches for those kind of maps....again. I remember those days. I've seen it.
Going "anti-noob" with the game settings drastically drops the amount players that play in the server.
But I guess I'll start some polls. afro
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 am

"anti-noob" LOL!

Yea, lets make it 30 kills at least.
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:48 am

.com has it unlock at 35 kills. If the sides are even and the map lasts, the hero comes out. But those are the best conquest maps anyways, when they are close and evenly fought. The heroes basically break up the stalemate unless the hero is given to a retard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There be some big changes 'round here   There be some big changes 'round here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There be some big changes 'round here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: