The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

NightWing's Top players list

Go down 
+5
dx
Bouncer
JJ'
GRIZZ
xNightWing
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xNightWing
Grunt
Grunt
xNightWing

NightWing's Top players list Empty
PostSubject: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:47 am

As of right now and there in no order as well

1. Primus
2. Chaos
3. Iceman
4. Destroyer
5. Killak
6. Titty
7. JJ
8. Scout
9. Bio Storm
10. Spaz
11. Kratos / Jiraiya-Sama
12. Killax
13. Acid
14. anh
15. Terminator
16. Fireball
17. Legend
18. Indstrctbl
19. Shockr
20. Dharma

You guys must be probably wondering "Why am I not there???!?! Evil or Very Mad "
This is just my current top players list not my all-time just find me at gametracker and join the server I'm in and keep on killing me and then taunt me or tea-bag me until I put you on there Cool
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:05 am

only like 5 of those names play in the arena. and what about me im #1 in 3 servers with the highest score per min in all 3 hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks for the mention man. You're a damn good engie from what I've seen Cool .
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 am

I wish servers ranked you on K/D ratio instead of points Neutral
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 am

I know what you mean. To me, it takes more talent and skill to get a 100 kill 20 death game with 1.5 kills per minute, than gettin a 200 kill 200 death game with 3.5 kills per minute, if that makes sense.

Is there a way for gametracker (or any other site) to track K/D ratios?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:53 pm

it would be nice if gt tracked it just like the single player mode, keep rack of everything! man that would be sweet not like gt.

jj i know what you mean most of the time my kill/death ratio is 2-1 or 3-1 depending on the map because i like playing as a front line bull dozer hehe and you aint kidding jj i have seen your 100kill 20deaths matches you machine.

bouncer gt doesnt track points either so command post and flag scores mean nothing to them. gt only tracks kills but, swbf2 gives you 2 points per kill so gt tracks it that way also,so every kill gets you 2 gt points so cut your arena score in half on gt and thats how many kills you have if you fall off or something you get -1 if your wondering why you have an odd number.

the hero kills are counted separate that means they dont count on gt unless, example you have 80kills=160points with a reg class and 20kills=40points with the hero well whichever one your using ner the end of the match and at the end of the match is the one you get credit for.it depends on if gt scanned the server ner the end and if you where using the hero and the match ends before the next scan you only got 40 gt points for that map and if you where not the hero and you where a reg class you got 160 points on gt.

my advice if your playing for gt kill points then only use the hero when they put them on your character list so you not locking them up so your team cant use them. i like being the hero to bad the game works that way on gt its so stupid but thats the way gt works for every game they track only what a games kills are worth is what you get. Sad
Back to top Go down
dx
Grunt
Grunt
dx

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:14 pm

i bet my kdr would be whack cause i ethier get more kills than deaths or more deaths than kills or half of each
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:34 pm

lol if it was kdr ratio, than on a lot of maps, guys would change to bothans once they get energy regen....

no one would go for the flag cause, well, there is a good chance u would die....

no one would play grunt....no one would play sniper unless it was a big map where u can hide and camp.

the second a team is getting spawncamped, the guys would probably leave so they dont mess up there k/d ratio.....

etc, etc.........

My advice is to not worry about gametracker stats.....just because someone has a crazy good score/min, doesnt mean they are the best player....

if u are headshooting me with a sniper or grunt a lot, ill take notice....if u are one shot killing me with a rocket when I am a rocket, I will take notice.....one shot killing me with an engy from a distance, ill take notice.....

check out team damage on servers sometime.....it forces u to play more controlled and u cant rely on those "cheap" kills to help your score...especially if u are playing guys in good clans who know where to aim and are smart players.....

well, u guys faced LSJ i think, so maybe u noticed that during the battle?

oh BTW thanks Nightwing... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:37 pm

i never thought of it like that good point KillaK you just reminded me why i love swbf! all those reasons are dead right and i have played other games that have most of those things happen and it does suck the fun out of the game. shooter games all boil down to killing plan and simple i just want to play and kill and have fun! i do try to get the most kills every map but thats how i like to play and i succeed allot of the time hehe innocent there was that match a few days ago killak you had my number for sure, man it felt like every time i died you killed me i had second place behind you but you had like twice as many kills.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Bouncer wrote:
I wish servers ranked you on K/D ratio instead of points Neutral
i dont cuz im always idle lol!
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:21 pm

I wish K/D ratio was tracked. I would not change my style at all though. I hate getting killed and at the same time, I try to get a lot of kills. Most of the time my K/D ratio is pretty good. At the end of the day I want to win so if it means I need to sacrafice myself or switch my tactics I dont have a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
DrakusFett
Rookie
Rookie
DrakusFett

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:59 am

darthwiley wrote:
I wish K/D ratio was tracked.

Yeah KDR would be a nice way to track people.Some games that do have KDR I keep mine low so people under estimate me. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mandosclan.enjin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightWing's Top players list   NightWing's Top players list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NightWing's Top players list
Page 1 of 1