The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Vash I didnt boot you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Vash I didnt boot you Empty
PostSubject: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 am

He man, I didnt boot you for your ping. For that matter, I dont even know what ping is. You can check the log if you have access, or ask someone to check it that does. Why you would assume I booted you with no evidence is beyond me. Also, I decline your offer to play 1-1 because:

1. Its boring
2. I dont care if I win
3. I didnt boot you
4. ITS BORING
5. See reasons 1-4

AND I consider you a friend and dont seek vengence on the battle front..unless you are a glitcher.

PS: this is from the log. Note how it was not me that booted you. 5/31/2010 21:26:13 : Server: User LordMaster at 76.0.84.179:20153 said 'Dr.CHAOS_GAMMER kicked for Ping To High'
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:16 am

my deepest apologies i shouldnt have jumped to conclusions and blamed you (i was typing booted why i said blamed and had to fix it lol) guess my mind a lil fuzzy from meds lol i hope u can forgive my mistake and continue considering me a friend lol (o btw to every1 else this is here cuz i made another thread challenging darth wiley to a duel and i deleted that silly mistake lol)
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:29 am

lol! The server auto boots you if your ping is to high. ping is the speed and amount of information your Internet signal sends as it travels. its a combination of things, how fast your online is ,weak Internet signal,distance,other things on your ip using the Internet at the same time like your pc etc, net flix always slows me down lol. so if your slow it slows down the server and players so it auto boots players at like 400 something so the lower the better! on the server select screen keep pressing refresh until you get the lowest ping you can find! theres no way wiley was booting you you were just having a bad ping day. lol

[quote]vash: i made another thread challenging darth wiley to a duel and i deleted that silly mistake lol)

To late i seen it hehe innocent
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 am

haha on average my ping is like 200 x.x so im used to bad ping days lol and i knew the server auto boots i just forgot sorry wiley x.x

aw man grizz i was hopein no1 saw that lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 am

When I first enabled auto-boot for high ping, I got booted from my own server. omg The kids were watching MST3K on Netflix. I currently have my max ping set at 350.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 am

i have no idea what movie that is lol does all of ur mods add to the server ping?
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:20 am

VASH wrote:
i have no idea what movie that is lol does all of ur mods add to the server ping?

I don’t think mod’s have any effect on ping, that strictly a connectivity issue, but they may add to lag in the server. I have more objects in play moving at higher velocities.

MST3K is “Mystery Science Theater 3000”. It was a series that showed terrible “B” movies (usually sci-fi or horror) that had comical comments thrown in by the characters watching (2 robots and a human) from the audience. Hilarious!
Vash I didnt boot you Gamera11
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:19 am

looks cheesy and funny lol o ok lag gotcha
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:52 am

Lets forget about it Vash. I would never book someone that is a long time battlefront player without talking to them about it first. Besides that, I doubt you would ever do anything that deserves a boot. That would be like me booting Legend or someone like that....wont happen.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:25 pm

ahh...ping,ping,ping is the worst thing that is on your side...you can get booted for high ping or have like really high ping(but not to get booted)and have a lot of lag which is why i dont like the arena because it is my highest ping point in the whole game...while my average in other servers are 60-90 which is good ping but the best ping would have to be 30 which is the perfect ping Wink
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

PyroJockey wrote:
VASH wrote:

I don’t think mod’s have any effect on ping, that strictly a connectivity issue, but they may add to lag in the server. I have more objects in play moving at higher velocities.

MST3K is “Mystery Science Theater 3000”. It was a series that showed terrible “B” movies (usually sci-fi or horror) that had comical comments thrown in by the characters watching (2 robots and a human) from the audience. Hilarious!
Vash I didnt boot you Gamera11
I loved that show to bad it isnt on anymore it was funny stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Vash and I cancelled the big hyped PPV bout between us. We could have made some serious money for people to pay to watch that battle!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 pm

darthwiley wrote:
Vash and I cancelled the big hyped PPV bout between us. We could have made some serious money for people to pay to watch that battle!
pay per view?
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:53 pm

im just glad the misunderstanding is cleared between us lol as it turns out i was half right it wasnt an auto boot it was a actual retard who was on wileys team i didnt realise he WAS an admin too i just assumed wiley was the only one (which was my mistake lol) i had my wisdom teeth pulled and been in pain and on like 5 meds and dizzy i was also lagging at time and yet still able to annoy retard XD lol anyway ive stopped takin the pain pills so im just tryin to tough out through the pain so i dont make another mistake like that again lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vash I didnt boot you   Vash I didnt boot you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vash I didnt boot you
Page 1 of 1