The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Team Killing

Go down 
+3
GRIZZ
JJ'
{DSB}Mewtwo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:11 pm

i know this doesnt belong here but there isnt one for team killing so i am gonna post it here.ok,first as you know the arena doesnt have team damage on but just because it isnt on doesnt mean that there arent any team kills.i am not reffering 'team kills' as to where team damage is on and you just team kill people.i mean that in places like the death star where the heroes can push people off the platforms and such.and i wanna know if you will boot or ban people for this or not.if you do well,earlier today in the death star,and i was on the middle platform(where all of the major battles take place)and someone on my team(the rebels)came along and pushed me and a couple of other guys off of the platform and we died.the guy who pushed us off with luke skywalker was someone named Sureno{13} or something like that(i know his name was Sureno but i dont remember what the exact number is)so if yall boot or ban people for doing stuff like this i just wanna warn you about Sureno.Ok?
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Sureno - {13}

Saw this guy pushin teammates on death star, also destroyed friendly reconner's ammo droid.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:35 pm

as anoying as it is when teamates destroy your ammo droid thats fine. we do boot players for force pushing teamates as we all know most of the time its an accident but when its not there booted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:58 pm

well it wasnt an accident.he tried to push me and a couple of other rebels and they died but i got stuck on the railing and he kept pushing me until i fell off WTF?
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:40 am

yep i piked up flag and emperor came by and kept lightsaberin me till i fell off and after ward didnt even bother to get the flag stupid chump lol dont member his name tho lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Yeah, I'll usually boot someone for force pushing teammates off bridges on purpose.
The ammo droids thing is annoying, but not enough to get booted. If someone keeps doing it, I'll just swap his team so the guys that he's annoying can now kill him! hehe
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:05 pm

rotflol! genius! i love it XD lol roflmao
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:00 pm

but what if that person doesnt spawn in on purpose scratch
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:33 pm

theyd get booted 4 inactivity lol
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:26 am

JJ' wrote:
Sureno - {13}

Saw this guy pushin teammates on death star, also destroyed friendly reconner's ammo droid.

Same guy teamkillin on deathstar again a few days ago, watch out for Vizard also.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm

visard s teamkilled me lots of times b4
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 pm

he changed his name to {Vizard}Kira......Kira is a girls name!
Back to top Go down
xNightWing
Grunt
Grunt
xNightWing

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:02 pm

What about when your teammate kills you with a recon???
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:07 pm

oy thats a pet peeve of mine i was on the mic listenin to sum1 talk bout how jj no good just hidein keepin his awards and im like u chump jj the whole reason the enemy not scorein! so he got a recon killed himself and made jj lose his awards i felt bad 4 him but there was nothin i could do x.x sorry jj
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:26 pm

lol Vash, don't worry bout, just wonderin who was it?

Besides, if you ever catch me in a con. map and I have awards, you won't see me hidin. I'm usually right out there fightin with everyone else.

Not that I got to tell you guys, you all don't mind what the other does unless its cheatin or disrespectin others.

Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:06 pm

the game is about having fun and playing the game with other players that like it also, so play how ever you want!

and we do boot the players that team recon kill teammates along with the glitchers and teammate force pushers.

as much as i hate teammates that destroy your ammo droid and those players that jump the flag off in a 1-1 game thats all annoying but ok

there are tons of cry babies in the front all you can do is keep playing and having fun!

Last edited by GRIZZ on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
the game is about having fun and playing the game with other players that like it also, so play how ever you want!

Cool
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 pm

sorry jj i gots a bad memory there no way i can remember that far bak lol well unless i heard his voice again that might jog my memory lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Killing   Team Killing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Killing
Page 1 of 1