The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Glitchers caught!

Go down 
+20
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
NBAC
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Axe
KillaK
ACE
PyroJockey
VASH
Bouncer
JJ'
slayer
Kingkong
{DSB}Mewtwo
dx
{Apoc}Hugh
darthwiley
{Apoc}RedLeader
MrNoob
GRIZZ
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:28 am

Hue_G_Reaction glitchin on Deathstar in two different games yesterday, sniper and reconner. This one really surprised me...
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:54 pm

I had to ban a bunch of glitchers today. I saw that JJ was able to locate them. Add these losers to the hall of shame:

- Cyclone: In the wall on Death Star. Cyclone is a good player, so dont know why there is a need to glitch.

- Fifa: I guess nothing better to do after the USA lost in the World Cup so came to the Arena to glitch.

- Haseo1 and QRgu: Both in the wall on Death Star.

WHEN WE SAY DONT GLITCH, WE MEAN IT!!
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Never seen so many players glitching in one game in the arena.

And yeah, any time you see an autoturret in a corner on the minimap, you know someone's tryin to glitch, that's how I locate them.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:01 pm

sigh he disgraces the cool name of haseo from .hack lol aka the pkker aka the terror of death lol the latter alias i was tempted to use lol
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:56 pm

I was shocked there was so much gliching..even after I gave a warning and banned someone. I had to get killed to locate them but it was worth it. Im disappointed in Cyclone because he is a good engineer...but STILL had the urge to glitch.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Yeah, I'm disappointed in him too. I got him in my buddy list, and he seems like a cool guy on the .com forums. You got to wonder who's next? Seriously, is it really that difficult for people to play by the rules?
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 am

It says right across the screen "cheating ='s ban" but people still do it! Do they think we are not serious?? JJ can you talk to him and find out what is up? We have some good players that use to glitch but have reformed. He needs to be banned for awhile, but I can remove it later.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 am

Don't know if Cyclone still uses the .com forums, but I'll try to PM him sometime today or so. Don't know what new I can tell him tho, I'm pretty sure he knows the rules Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:50 am

I might be a little late replying to this but I was SO HAPPY when Fifa was booted. I have no idea why but he was annoying me soooo much. And he just seemed like he had no idea how to play lol I know that sounds mean but I saw him reconing while I was respawning and he was using his recon to shoot himself in the head over and over lol after I saw that I just started shaking my head. I also saw him put an auto turrent in a corner and I was thinking "his either has no idea where to put that auto turrent or hes about to glitch. wow I may be new but this is a really long post.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 pm

b-17bomber and Snickerz827 glitchin on Tantive as Jet Troopers around noon central time. Seen Snickerz glitchin before on Tantive on .com server BTW.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 pm

alright we will keep an eye out for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:20 pm

This is why I don't even bother with "booting" someone anymore.
If you glitch in the Arena, I'll BAN you! Period.
Depending on my mood it'll either be an hour or a month. If I'm really annoyed, Perm-ban!

And some of our admins (me in particular) don't always join the server under our normal name. If I just wanna spectate, I'll use Arena Live or an alias.
So, if you see a "Bob" or a "Tony" or "Yoda" or something like that join the server and then all-of-a-sudden cheaters start getting kicked, that's probably one of our admins playing undercover brother.
afro lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 am

LOL that was funny Sho Nuff. Im the same way. Depending on what mood I am in, I have banned people from an hr all the way to permanent. I was pissed at Cyclone because he is good, and then he did an overkill on me...Then he goes in the wall and glitches. I am tired of loser glitchers so they will pay the price. Also, if I catch a glitcher on the Arena TV, I WILL BAN THEM AS WELL! We are the best server and I want to keep it that way!

I use a fake name sometimes too. Also, Sho, If I boot you under a fake name for being idle, please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:14 am

With summer here and having more people playing the amount of glitchers i have caught lately has burned up my long fuse lol. I have been known as the nice admin and just booting first time offenders or banning them for just a couple days but not anymore! Im banning the glitchers i find for a 1 week minimum from now on!
Sinister
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:10 am

Sounds good guys. thumbs up

A week is just right for a glitcher. They should know by now that this is a well "policed" server and cheating ain't allowed!

And don't sweat it if you boot my inactive fake-name guy. It's actually perfect. I only do the spectate thing if I see no other admins on and I see a known glitcher in the player list. As soon as I see "Booted From Session" on my screen, I know there's another admin manning the shop now. Then I can turn off my ps2 and TV and go back to playing wit Baby Boss.
Peanut Butter Jelly
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 am

Also for those players that try to get around the ban (you know what I mean), I will re-ban and continue to ban until you serve your sentence. That goes for you Cyclone! I hate glitchers and have been banning people for longer periods of time. All of a sudden we are getting glitchers coming out of everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Well today on Death Star as Rebels (before all you guys joined) I caught a few guys glitching. thumbs down [MILL~[GOR]~MNC] if that's how he spelled it was in the wall for a while, but I think he got booted or something eventually. SNIGGLES was also in the wall for a little while, but he stopped glitching after that. And finally, CAPT.???@? got in the wall, and just started randomly shooting at people on our team. Then when I started reconing, he kept blowing up my droid. So I kept fixing it, but he was still blowing it up from inside the wall. It woulda been nice if someone had booted him. Mad I know I saw one in the wall as Empire while you guys were there, but I didn't see his name. thumbs down
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm

I banned Chris today on Hoth. He was standing in the wall in the hanger shooting people. I got him to come out of the wall, killed him then banned him.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Yesterday, ETHAN#1 was in the wall on Death Star.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:41 am

{APOCALYPSE}SAM^ was using the dark trooper on Jabba to get out of the map and shoot people today. He also did the same with the recon. Evil or Very Mad
I also saw {MNC}Blitzkreig go into the wall too for a moment, but I think it must've been an accident or something. Razz

I say we start booting the non-official apocs, and ban them if they glitch. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:46 pm

ok ill keep an eye out for those two and sam is a tag stealing glitcher he will be banned for sure
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 am

I would love to start booting tag stealers...should we?
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Tobadi, {DT}cl_Death, and {Milleneum}Wenduo glitching on Death Star. Had to glitch in and get Wenduo out of the wall at one point. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 pm

lol I saw you glitch into the wall JJ' and I was thinking "JJ's a glitcher!!!!!!" but then i thought "wait hes prob getting glitchers out of the wall
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Laughing Well I guess there were no admins in the server (tho I saw like six Apoc guys...???)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers caught!   Glitchers caught! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitchers caught!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: Glitchers-
Jump to: