The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

A little experiment...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

A little experiment... Empty
PostSubject: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:01 am

Grizz was the first one to notice that I changed some stuff in the rotation. Well, he was the first to say something.
laugh

I wanted to see if some new stuff worked out and if it would be popular. But I didn't want to sway anyone's opinion, so I kept quiet about the changes.
innocent

Here's what I changed:
I dropped Mygeeto off the rotation. I never got to play that one with more than 10 players except for when it still had tanks. But then it lagged crazier than I've ever seen in this game before!! It sucks to play this map without tanks.... But tanks made it impossible to play.
So, it's gone. And no one noticed or complained, so it ain't coming back! Laughing

Polis Massa was changed to Conquest in memory of the SWBFII.com server. RIP SWBFII.com WTF?
I might keep it like that since that's when that map is actually really fun and fast paced.
No worrying about a flag - just running from one CP to another killing all along the way.
Grunt Rocket Sniper Flame Thrower Grunt Rocket Dual Blade
I also took out one of the eras to keep the rotations even.

And then I decided to try out Mos Eisley Assault. I noticed that there's no server out there that's got 12-on-12 in Heroes vs. Villains. 24 Jedi and Sith flying all over the place should be fun!
A little experiment... 861782
I set the score for the lowest amount (150) and there's no mods. I figured it'd go fast and the server would be full during that map. Boy, was I wrong! Evil or Very Mad
Server would go from 24/24 to 12/24 in less than 5 minutes! thumbs down
So, I'll change Mos Eisley back to CTF the next time the server reboots. Or...
If I can get the Ring of Death mod I might put that one on instead.
Suspect

Lemme know what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:59 am

ring of death lol im havein dejavou here cuz i feel like ive already asked what is that lol but i dont member lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:47 am

Ring of Death is Mos Eisley conquest. And it doesn't matter which side you're on or which CP you choose to spawn in at, you'll always spawn at CP5 - inside the Arena next to the boat-ship. Lot's of killin! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:38 pm

SWBFII.COM is back on gametracker with a new address. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:02 pm

cool shonuff lol hmm interesting i wonder what happened lol o yeah grizz and shonuff awesum signitures!! not fair!!! lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:17 pm

sho,is that person in your sig drunk because it looks like he is?
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:48 pm

{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
sho,is that person in your sig drunk because it looks like he is?

lol!

That's towards the end of the epic battle between Sho'nuff and Bruce Leroy. He's a little tired cuzz he was laying the smack down showing Leroy who the Masta is!
Sinister roflmao
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm

VASH wrote:
cool shonuff lol hmm interesting i wonder what happened lol o yeah grizz and shonuff awesum signitures!! not fair!!! lol
I was just messing around when I made them. they are sweet tho hehe maybe I can make one for you with an Apoc 501st sig if you come back to Apocalypse I already got a trigun picture to use hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:38 am

hahaha its so tempting! lol but i shall decline lol 4 now lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:31 pm

vash you were in apocalypse?
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:43 pm

when i 1st joined 501st i got asked to b n rc and every1 like sayin go to apoc so i was in all 3 at once my thought was 'if i join all of the clans i can have a whole bunch of new friends XD lol' however soon afterwards there was a rule to only b in 2 clans and finally i toughened up and droped rc lol im thinkin that it is more honorable to remain loyal to 1 clan lol as it stands my respect 4 clans goes in this order
1. 501st
2. Apocalypse
3. Millenium
4. MTD (i like that theyre tactical lol)
the rest i really dont kno much bout lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm

i hate tactics my only tactic is to be patient and charge in
Back to top Go down
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:44 am

thats my tactics blow stuff up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little experiment...   A little experiment... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little experiment...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: