The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Did you change the map order?

Go down 
+9
PyroJockey
dx
Kingkong
slayer
MrNoob
{DSB}Mewtwo
VASH
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
GRIZZ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:31 pm

i happen to like kamino mewtwo so thats 2-1 XP lol also while were at i have a suggestion lol when is the arena most full? at death star and tantive right? well what if we put the space battles after tantive and increased their number? that way we could actually have good space matches and they wouldnt b empty and take 4ever lol how does that sound to every1 else?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:44 pm

the space battles as fun as they are arent liked by everyone and the server would empty out. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
dx
Grunt
Grunt
dx

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm

kamino should come back but what era why not test which era is more fun by trying both out hey why not try umm hoth conquest that be fun
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:56 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
the space battles as fun as they are arent liked by everyone and the server would empty out. Sad

Since the space maps are the only assault maps in rotation you could set a timer on them to keep them fast and furious. X-Wing
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:25 am

as much as i hate timers that sounds like a good resonable option lol then we can extend it! XD lol
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:24 am

dx wrote:
kamino should come back but what era why not test which era is more fun by trying both out hey why not try umm hoth conquest that be fun
kamino clone wars of course and we got super hoth thats conquest and flag.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:17 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
and we got super hoth thats conquest and flag.
is there gonna be a timer on it like all the other conquest matches?and i didnt know yall still had hoth on there scratch and i dont want no more space maps because there is hardly anybody playing in the space maps and i am one of them lol!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:34 pm

sigh he has a point the noobs dont like space maps lol bunch of big babies lol i kno mayb i can train the noobs 4 space combat then theyd like it more and space would b more popular lol na thatll never work x.x lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:31 pm

the only way i am gonna play space maps is if it is assault because everybody always comes into the ships and i can kill them but if it is ctf then well "See ya!" and are you saying i am a noob well do you remember a guy who got 11 and 3 on space mygeeto called <*>Dblast7<*> well that was me lol tongue oh and when the map rotation says"Hoth-CTF/conquest"well is it gonna be ctf one time and then conquest the next time?
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:18 pm

11 ha! thats not space skill lol u were inside and not helping the team, just gettin a few kills inside u dont kno how to pilot a ship like the rest of the noobs lol exactly y i want ctf to force hanger noobs out into space lol and geez how many names u got? u gonna stick to any of em?
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:25 pm

yeah but you got 1 and 5 ha lol joking tongue and please dont add a ctf space map because trust me there is hardly anybody playing space as it is now and uh they are called aliases vash and did yall take the mos eisley off because i dont see it in the map rotation unless i must have skipped something scratch oh and i can change the names of my aliases without creating another gamespy id in fact i have used 3 aliases but they were all a name change of my first alias and not another gamespy id
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:51 pm

y so many names? and i must protest u gotta add space ctf lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:34 pm

VASH wrote:
and i must agree that you dont need ctf space maps
tongue i think mygeeto needs to be added because i pwn on mygeeto Cool
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:38 am

ok im lost lol i dont remeber saying that and i checked this whole thread and didnt c it lol so where i say that? lol and i bet it outta context XP lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:46 am

its when you quote somebody...and you do know that you can edit it such as just pick what you are about to post something to do with that and you can also change what they said and it still works Razz Cool but anyways Mygeeto needs to be added to the rotation
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:22 pm

{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
Mygeeto needs to be added to the rotation
thumbs up
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:59 pm

thats 2,so how many more do we need to get Mygeeto added lol
Back to top Go down
dx
Grunt
Grunt
dx

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:04 pm

mygeto is fun it should be in the rotaintion cant speel good lol! but serouisly myygetto its rocket and sniper freindy wiht the center buliding
so try mygetto oh with tanks no mod s on it
its good by it self it will bring intense moments wall trying to defend and and take the flag is hard there but fun with all the clonetrooper stormtrooper stormtrooper stormtrooper stormtrooper stormtrooper clonetrooper clonetrooper clonetrooper clonetrooper bikerscout bikerscout bikerscout bikerscout Boba Fett Boba Fett Jango Fett Jango Fett Rocket Grunt Grunt Grunt Grunt Grunt Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Sniper Sniper Sniper Sniper Sniper Sniper Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Rocket Rocket Grunt Flame Thrower Grunt Grunt Grunt Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Rocket Grunt Sniper Flame Thrower Flame Thrower it will be crazy and so much fun
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:11 pm

i am thinking that the clone war era will be good for mygeeto because both sides are pretty even in strength and General Grevious and Obi-Wan are pretty even too
Back to top Go down
dx
Grunt
Grunt
dx

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:17 pm

lol mygetto is total pwnage u spwna at the enmey comandpost lol! thats why its intese Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Grunt Grunt Grunt Grunt Grunt Sniper Sniper Sniper Sniper Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Rocket Rocket Rocket Rocket Grunt Grunt Flame Thrower Flame Thrower Grunt
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:55 pm

i would like dagobah back in the rotation please!

we have no forest maps and dagobah is the best stage to practice terrain shooting and killing angles, it has everything in one stage!

1. trees that act as obstacles and perches to get up on.

2. water which gives away the bothans position and gives players a little cover.

3. hills and valleys which create an uneven shooting terrain.

4. its a dark map but still well light enough which makes it a little harder to see the enemy.

dagobah really is the best stage to keep your skills in tune and its just fun!

Last edited by GRIZZ on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

I didnt like Dagobah at first but when I gave it a shot, it became fun. The terrain makes it pretty even for both sides and the flag is active. Mygeeto can be fun but not if both teams are just playing defense. I love defending the flag when tanks and troops are trying to take off with the flag.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:13 pm

actually dagobah is 1 of my least fav maps lol id prefer kysyyyk yavin or even endor its a shame they arnt very popular
Back to top Go down
Parth
Grunt
Grunt
Parth

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Yeah, Endor is such a fun map. I wish that was added to the rotation.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:05 pm

o yeah um not con lol those maps r btr with ctf in my opinion lol 4got to say that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you change the map order?   Did you change the map order? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you change the map order?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: