The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Gamer name origins

Go down 
+10
vergamaton
Blitz
slayer
eagle22
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Kingkong
PyroJockey
VASH
{DSB}Mewtwo
GRIZZ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Gamer name origins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm

If they choose not to volunteer that information, I guess we can make it up ourselves? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kingkong
Grunt
Grunt
Kingkong

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:34 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:35 pm

very true lol and nice sig kong.

Last edited by GRIZZ on Mon May 24, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:52 pm

you deleted my post,grizz.but you didnt say Arena players
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:36 pm

I didnt erase your post? but who ever did ok 1 down 300 to go jk lol!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:06 pm

you will never catch up to my post count,grizz...unless i lose internet access for about a year lol
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:28 pm

make up there origons huh MHU HAHAHAHA i calll makin up lonewolfs! lol

he was playin as aremus on kyshyyyk and sabatoged all of his friends till they all left him, sad and all all alone he had to become lonewolf hahaha (more of an inside joke to him but the rest of u should still find it amusing i hope lol)
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:39 pm

{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
you will never catch up to my post count,grizz...unless i lose internet access for about a year lol
you think the number of post is a trophy? why dont you try catching up to me in the ARENA! hehe king
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:55 pm

if i get on the arena more often i will but as for now...nope not gonna happen Sleep
Back to top Go down
Kingkong
Grunt
Grunt
Kingkong

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Peanut Butter Jelly lol!
Back to top Go down
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:19 pm

omg hey GRIZZ im 12 and i shave =p
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm

im bringing this topic back we started it when the site was new and not allot of players signed up yet.

so tell us your gamer name origin and why you chose it, there are some good ones out there.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 am

might as well as go back to thinkin where ppl got there names lol lets c whose is a good one lol

once there was a powerful boy strong in the mind, so strong he gave others the hope that he could b the "one". those who noticed them took him back with them and trained him at his new job at the police academy to b a gaurdian 4 peace. as time passed he became very skilled at what he did so skilled that he started to become arogant. one day he sensed somthing was off and happened to b on duty by his old neighborhood where he grew up, so he went to go check on his mother. sadly when he got there his new stepfather told him she was shot by gang bangers doin a drive by and went to the hospitol but by the time he got there it was too late. he blamed himself 4 her demise that he wasnt strong enough to protect her. luckily his wife comforted him through the ordeal even tho he had to keep his personal life and work life seperate from each other. more time passed by and he started to get more bad feelings about his wife, the same ones he had about his mom, this concerned him and he sought more power to protect her. the mayor of the city had been keepin an eye on him 4 a long time now and thought this an ideal oppertunity to get him to do some illegal work with the promise that he would b compensated. his wife found out while pregnant and was sad he was doing bad things so sad she died while giving birth. the people who took the twins that he had split them up and tried to keep them hidden from their father so they wouldnt go into illegal activites. from that day on the once little boy so gifted took up the name DARTH WILEY.

to b continued? lol
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Grunt
Grunt
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:10 pm

The BlitzKrieg, meaning "Lightning War", is a WWII war strategy used by nazi Germany.It used an all-mechanized force concentration of tanks, infantry, artillery and air power, concentrating overwhelming force and rapid speed to break through enemy lines, and once the latter is broken, proceeding without regard to its flank. Through constant motion, the blitzkrieg attempts to keep its enemy off-balance, making it difficult to respond effectively at any given point before the front has already moved on.(posted from wikipedia)

I used this name because I have an avid interest in WWII and just the general history.
and plus I like to go fast like Ricky Bobby, hence the 'lightning'. afro
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Blitz wrote:
The BlitzKrieg, meaning "Lightning War", is a WWII war strategy used by nazi Germany.It used an all-mechanized force concentration of tanks, infantry, artillery and air power, concentrating overwhelming force and rapid speed to break through enemy lines, and once the latter is broken, proceeding without regard to its flank. Through constant motion, the blitzkrieg attempts to keep its enemy off-balance, making it difficult to respond effectively at any given point before the front has already moved on.(posted from wikipedia)

I used this name because I have an avid interest in WWII and just the general history.
and plus I like to go fast like Ricky Bobby, hence the 'lightning'. afro

Some here would say it's a strategy for cheap, noob, jerk, tank whores, but that's covered in another thread
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 pm

well mine is pretty funny...
First i will translate my name to english:
VERGAMATON:
VERGA = DICK, PENNIS
MATON = killer, murderer

And thats basically what my name means... But verga is the bad way to say dick, VERGA is actually a very bad word in spanish, its a word i say a lot, cause its a bad word. ITs like the word "f*#%" on english. ITs used for all.

One day i was playing a lego game, on my gamecube, and i was mad idk y and i said: " ALA VERGA QIERO MATAR MONOS"--->english= "f*#% i want to kill some lego"
and i came with that name: VERGAMATON

And i put it together cause in spanish it sounds badass and funny at the same time. Also i wanted to create an original name haha lol! roflmao laugh
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

wow definently creative n original lol!
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:43 am

Why Mandalore? Mandalorian is my favorite race of Star Wars universe. Im not a freak or a nerd, but i liked the history of them. Actually MNC is a Mandalorian clan using Kotor era as their theme and my name mean "Leader of Mandalorians". I hope to represent very good what my name means. afro
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:02 am

Vergamaton es la bestia en nombres! Es el nombre mas funny q he visto por largo tiempo en español. lol!
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 am

Oh man, that's funny as sh*t!
I thought Vergamaton was like the Mexican version of Voltron or some other anime-type robot superhero. Laughing

I've heard "verga" many-a-times growing up in San Jose, CA. But I guess I never thought about how it was actually spelled.
So, you're the dick-killer? roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Dark Tyrant Came out of the ashes from the former King Larios:
History of my Name: Tyrants were feared in old times, Dark Just adds to that type of fear. i have a sense of Tyranny in my head because i feel to get someone to think like you, you need to make them.
but then of course ive always had Fear inducing names: Demon Beast (SWBF1), Ra's Titan (Runescape), King Larios (SWBF2/Call Of Duty 2 and 3) REYKOLIMAN (King Of Colima in spanish) (Halo 3 and Modern Warfare (cuz's xbox)). Obliterator Rise (Ninja Gaiden 2) and Iron Tyrant (SWBF2) all names that i chose to strike fear into my enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm

{MILL}Dark Tyrant wrote:
Dark Tyrant Came out of the ashes from the former King Larios:
History of my Name: Tyrants were feared in old times, Dark Just adds to that type of fear. i have a sense of Tyranny in my head because i feel to get someone to think like you, you need to make them.
but then of course ive always had Fear inducing names: Demon Beast (SWBF1), Ra's Titan (Runescape), King Larios (SWBF2/Call Of Duty 2 and 3) REYKOLIMAN (King Of Colima in spanish) (Halo 3 and Modern Warfare (cuz's xbox)). Obliterator Rise (Ninja Gaiden 2) and Iron Tyrant (SWBF2) all names that i chose to strike fear into my enemy.

Ra is an ancient Egyptian god or something like right?
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

yeah, and titans were powerful giants and parents of the olympian gods, so Ra had me as his titan.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:18 am

Well, incase anyone is wondering why I go by B. R., well it's because those are my initials. B. R. was the first nickname given to me in the fifth grade by my best friend who stood up for me infront of the whole school at recess one day. It wasn't easy to make friends growing up with Tourrette's Syndrome and twitching all of the time. All of the kids were close to stoning me I think and a kid came out of nowhere and stood infront of me and said "give B. R. a chance and you all might find out how cool he really is."

I've used B. R. as my nickname and how I introduce myself to people since then. The Xx's are just for added looks/effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamer name origins   Gamer name origins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamer name origins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: