The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

a problem.

Go down 
+8
ACE
Bouncer
Darkfire
slayer
dx
{DSB}Mewtwo
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
VASH
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

a problem. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Yeah, Bouncer. There's no way to bring 'em back. GT says they're "working" on a way to do it. But they haven't achieved yet.
pissed

And Vash, yup it's raining all the time up here in Washington. Been really nice and sunny lately tho.
That's another reason I'm annoyed. I won't even have a chance to rack up some early stats after this reset cuzz I'll be outa the house most of the weekend! Laughing

The server will be moved to San Jose tonight. As soon as it's moved it'll take me about 10-15 minutes to get it all setup the same way it is now.

The clean install and WAY better city might help it not crash so much too. Cool
(I'm from San Jose....and did I mention that I HATE Seattle)
roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:07 pm

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
Yeah, Bouncer. There's no way to bring 'em back. GT says they're "working" on a way to do it. But they haven't achieved yet.
pissed
how long have they even said they were "working" on it?
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:56 pm

sigh another new problem x.x 2nd time i lost connection i had elite rifle defendin a hall on mustafar T.T since then ive lost conection 2 other times and i dont think im the only one is it possible that somethin else is goin on? they did just finish with that dnas thing a while ago maybe there a bug? or can hackers target ppl and make them lose connection individuly? also 1st 2 times i was on official server not arena thats what leads me to think it not hackers 4 this specific problem o yeah one last thing this is different then when i normally lose connection like it goes straight out with out a warning normally i least get told i lost connection b4 i leave server
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:08 pm

GameSpy has been disconnecting me lately. Apparently I'm not the only one. I went on line without my GameSpy login to avoid that.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:56 pm

I've been having ALOT of trouble connecting to the arena lately. I dont know if its my connection or something else is wrong. I've been able to get on the arena every now and then, but not as much as I would like to. By the way can somebody tell me how to make a signiture with a picture. Like Vashes and Sho'nuffs. I made one that I like and when I save it I look at my most recent post but there is no signiture.

Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 am

Axe wrote:
By the way can somebody tell me how to make a signiture with a picture. Like Vashes and Sho'nuffs. I made one that I like and when I save it I look at my most recent post but there is no signiture.

LOL I made those sigs for them!
all you do is find a pic and use widows paint or a similar program its easy it lets you size to whatever size, add letters, cut and paste so on and so forth.
after that go sign up at http://photobucket.com/ save your pics there and use the image link on the photo for the sig image.

Last edited by GRIZZ on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:46 am

lol ok axe this ones a freebee lol a problem. - Page 2 Insert ur pic here u gotta surround it with that kinda stuff lol it took my awhile to figure out how to put on youtube vids lol now i learned this on my own and if u ever gots a question ur more then welcomed to ask me but i get all my help like this from this helpful lil button at the very bottom of the page called free forum support its very useful (tho ive only used it twice lol)
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:47 am

dang grizz beat me to it lol this is troublesum [img ]insert pic here[ /img] i had to put spaces in the brackets so that u could c what it looked like with out seeing a big red x lol
-
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 am

You had the code in your sig correct, Axe. You just had to go into your preferences and check the "Yes" box for "Always attach my signature". I went ahead and did that for you. Cool
Your sig should show up on your posts from now on.
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 am

Ok thanks everyone!!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:24 pm

gametrackers all mseeed up for me
when i log in and click on "view profile" or "view clans" it immediately logges me out confused
anyone else having this problem or knows how to fix?
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Gamespy has completely and utterly gone to s#*%. They better get it fixed ASAFP, or I'm out for good. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Gamespy recently made some changes to their servers and obviously there are a few bugs that they have to fix. Its happened in the past when they have made changes, and it usually doesnt take too long for them to fix it.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 pm

but im talkin about gametracker.com not gamespy
EDIT: its fixed now it just started working suddenly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a problem.   a problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a problem.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: