The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Sweet deal on the PC versions

Go down 
3 posters

Are you going to the PC version?
Yes, I need my SWBF fix. :D
Sweet deal on the PC versions I_vote_lcap50%Sweet deal on the PC versions I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No, I am a console only gamer. :)
Sweet deal on the PC versions I_vote_lcap50%Sweet deal on the PC versions I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No, My PC is a piece of sh*t. :\
Sweet deal on the PC versions I_vote_lcap0%Sweet deal on the PC versions I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I ain't got the $20. :(
Sweet deal on the PC versions I_vote_lcap0%Sweet deal on the PC versions I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Sweet deal on the PC versions Empty
PostSubject: Sweet deal on the PC versions   Sweet deal on the PC versions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:28 am

I just spotted this on the shelf of my local Target store. "Star Wars Fan Favorites I". It's the PC version of Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront II and Star Wars Republic Commando bundled together for $19.99.

I also found it on line for as low as $12.26 on Amazon.com.

If I didn't already have all 3, I would be all over this.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Sweet deal on the PC versions   Sweet deal on the PC versions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Wow, that is a pretty good deal for 3 really fun games. I'll be sticking with the PS2 though. Having a mouse makes it as easy as point and click on the bad guys, which isn't any fun for me at least. I don't like the PC for first/third person shooters really. Unless its Descent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SG-17
Grunt
Grunt
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: Sweet deal on the PC versions   Sweet deal on the PC versions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 am

I bought it on Steam a while ago. You can use a controller with the PC version if you want as well. If you have a wired Xbox 360 controller you can just plug it in and map the controls to your liking or if you have a DualShock 3 you can download a program called DS3 Tool that emulates the 360 controller but you can use the DualShock 3.

Unlike modern shooters, using a controller won't hamper your performance in comparison to people using a keyboard and mouse, especially since you are already adapted to the controller.

I don't play often but I use the same GameSpyId (SG-17) as the PS2 version and I play mainly on the following servers:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/207.210.252.17:3659/
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/69.65.40.10:3658/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet deal on the PC versions   Sweet deal on the PC versions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet deal on the PC versions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: Star Wars Battlefront 2 :: General-
Jump to: