The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Calling All SWBF2 Players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

Calling All SWBF2 Players Empty
PostSubject: Calling All SWBF2 Players   Calling All SWBF2 Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 am

Alright everybody, as of today, the Battlefront Community's annual summer tournament is open for registration. This is an invitation for not only Apoc, but any players to go ahead and sign up for Season Eight. Last year 106 battles were played among about 12 teams and this year we are hoping for even more activity. So, as long as your team has at least 3 members, and you will be somewhat active this summer feel free to join. The tournament runs from May 1st to August 3rd, and its ladder style, so even late sign-ups are fine.

http://theswbfc.forumotion.com/t94-clan-application-form

As a side note we will not be letting players sign up without their leaders' approval (Apoc had some issues with that last year).

http://theswbfc.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

PostSubject: Re: Calling All SWBF2 Players   Calling All SWBF2 Players Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Sounds pretty sweet Mike. I'd do this if it were 2006-07 when my buddies used to play.

Always cool to see which team will be the last standing popcorn
Back to top Go down
XxB.R.xX
Grunt
Grunt
XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Calling All SWBF2 Players   Calling All SWBF2 Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Too bad it's conquest only. If there were a ctf tourney, I'd be a free agent for that!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Calling All SWBF2 Players   Calling All SWBF2 Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Nah B.R. it isn't conquest only, according to the rules you can pick CTF maps as long as the team you are challenging agrees. And most any team is fine with playing a few CTF maps, the European clans love CTF. In fact, remember last season when FEAR played Apoc last year? We did Endor CTF.
Back to top Go down
XxB.R.xX
Grunt
Grunt
XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Calling All SWBF2 Players   Calling All SWBF2 Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:11 pm

If I formed a team, we'd only do ctf matches. lol I doubt I will though. I'm not fond of competitions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All SWBF2 Players   Calling All SWBF2 Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All SWBF2 Players
Page 1 of 1